Bomb
Black Mage
Terra
Cloud Strife
FFXIV
Shu
FFXIV Server
Lamia
Back when I was back in college, my Management Information Systems Professor had a great idea. Every Monday we would come to class with a technological article and he would randomly call on 3-5 people in order to summarize/paraphrase their article for a grade.

Their article could pretty much be about anything to do with technology and coding. As a few of you know, we have quite the bit of Coders on here who Develop/Test and whatever else as either their main line of work or for classes or just for their own benefit.

Whether it be from a hardware or software article, I am going to start posting individual News Articles from sites like Computer World, Pop Sci, IT world and other sites.

If you are interested in doing so, then join in, and don't be afraid to respond as well ;).

Ever thought your favorite child hood toy could be turned into what you really wanted it to be? Well these guys have done it with a post on Gizmodo.com.

Instead of trying to get the re-released version of the toy airborn, which would have required extensive modifications to lighten its plastic fuselage, Woodworth modified an RC version of tge A-10 Warthog, the plane the Rattler toy was based on. That included moving the engines from the tail to atop each wing, and the addition of Cobra graphics and a bright blue paint scheme, which is terrible camouflage when you think about it. It’s no wonder none of Cobra Commander’s schemes ever worked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back