Survey: 10 to 1 of My Life

TEN HOW'S:

-How did you get one of your scars? I have a horizontal scar in the middle of my forehead from my older brother slamming a door knob into my face while playing. He thought it was funny. I remember crying so I probably didn't
-How did you celebrate your last birthday? I hung out with some friends and my wife
-How are you feeling at at this moment? I think I'm good. I've been exercising more the last year or so and its helped mellow my anxiety
-How did your night go last night? I played overwatch so it could've gone better
-How did you do in high school? Absolutely terrible until my final year then kicked into high gear so I wouldn't be held back too long. Only graduated a semester late.
-How did you get the shirt you're wearing? Mother in law got it on a trip to Florida

-How often do you see ur best friend? I consider my wife my best friend so everyday thankfully.
-How much money did you spend last month? Minus bills probably just short of a grand.
-How old do you want to be when you get married? I was 25. Honestly never thought I'd be married. I couldn't be happier I am though.
-How old will you be at your next birthday? 31

NINE WHAT'S:

-What is your mothers name? Mom. I'm not allowed to call her anything else
-What did you do last weekend? Saw my in laws and my parents
-What is the most important part of your life? My wife and my free time
-What would you rather be doing right now? I'm currently at work so anything else
-What did you last cry over? My last anxiety attack
-What always makes you feel better when you’re upset? My wife (she's gonna be the answer to most of these I think) and my hobbies.
-What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other? Encouraging me to grow
-What are you worried about? My health, my car, and my teeth
What did you have for breakfast? Beans, eggs, and pancakes and indigestion for dessert

EIGHT HAVE YOU’S:

-Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend? Yeah. Ended up being the "other guy" too. Easily one of my dumbest moments
-Have you ever had your heartbroken? Kinda, but it was mostly my reaction to it.
-Have you ever been out of the country? Sadly, no. Would love to one day though.
-Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? That would take way too long to answer
-Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? Well backstabbed might be kinda excessive but I've definitely been kinda screwed over. But I was a massive douche when I was younger so I probably deserved it
-Have you ever had sex on the beach? Nah, and the beach is several hours away so that ain't gonna happen anytime soon.
-Have you ever dated someone younger than you? Yeah. Awkward at first but it eventually started feeling right.
-Have you ever read an entire book in one day? Quite a few, actually now that I think about it

SEVEN WHO’S:

-Who was the last person you saw? My co workers
-Who was the last person you texted? My friend
-Who was the last person you hungout with? My parents
-Who was the last person to call you? The mechanic for my car I think
-Who did you last hug? My wife
-Who is the last person who texted you? Wife again
-Who was the last person you said "i love you" to? Wife for the third

SIX WHERE’S:

-Where does your best friend live? Me home
-Where did you last go? Work
-Where did you last hang out? Folks house
-Where do you go to school? Multiple places
-Where is your favorite place to be? Home. Especially in our new apartment
-Where did you sleep last? Me bed

FIVE DO’S/DOES:

-Do you like someone right now? The wife
-Do you think anyone likes you? I'm hoping my wife likes me. As far other people go, I dont know. I'm absolutely horrible about picking up on that which almost got me in trouble once or twice
-Do you ever wish you were someone else? I wish I had come from a more well off family (not necessarily rich just... not what I had growing up) but nah. I've taken this long to get to know myself. Being someone else would be a hassle
-Do you know the muffin man? Better than he knows himself. And boy does he have some skeletons in the closet
-Does the future scare you? Ummmm I wanna say no. But I am worried I wont get around to doing the things I really wanna do for a living. Nothing stopping me. Just Baggage I'm still coping with.

FOUR WHY’S:

-Why are you best friends with your best friend(s)? Kept me from killing myself during one of the worst periods of my life.
-Why did you get a myspace? Highschool girlfriend recommended it. Never posted though
-Why did your parents give you the name you have? Mom literally just saw it on a check at work and liked the way it sounded.
-Why are you doing this survey? Killing time. And it's kinda fun

THREE IF’S:

-If you could have one super power what would it be? Super speed would be really cool. Maybe flight. Also, it may not be a super power, but I wish I never had to sleep
-If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? I might've said yes a long time ago but I've become a strong advocate in the view that just because things could be different doesn't mean they'd be better
-If you were stranded on a deserted island & could bring 1 thing what would you bring? A matter converter so I could build a boat and get outta there. Crabs are scary, man

TWO WOULD-YOU-EVER’S:

Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you? Nah. I like who I have too much
Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? Wouldn't even hesitate

ONE LAST QUESTION

Are you happy with your life right now? I'd say yeah for the most part. I'd like to do something fun and enjoyable for a living and I really need to get on that. But it's okay to just exist until you're ready to make things better as long as you're at least content.

Last edited:
Back