Coloured Thread
Chocobo Egg
Shiva Snowflake
Stellazzio Top.png

Coin.png
130px.gif
Hunt.png

Line.png

Queen Stella is once again in search of the crafted coins known as "Stellazzio" - A quest that may or may not ring familiar from a certain Final Fantasy game.
This new set of Stellazzio Coins have been spread out across all of FFF, and Queen Stella once again seeks our help to find them all! Below you will find a set of clues indicating each location for all 12 Stellazzio Coins, including a rumored 13th coin!

The Coins
Who hid all these coins? We're not really certain who dropped off the clues, but we hope you'll be able to piece together these puzzles and dig up their locations!
Because some of these are in hard to reach places Queen Stella will be pleased if you simply document your finds and PM them to mysel-er-I mean, her, using the form below.
It's okay if you only find some of them, you'll still be rewarded depending on how many you find, rather than finding every single one!
Because rewards are contest related we encourage you to not disclose locations of the Stellazzio coins you find to the public, but at the same time encourage you to discuss the puzzles with others should you be struggling with deciphering anything below.
Remember, some of these coins are very easy to find, while others may be less so.
Not every coin will be visible to the naked eye, and not every coin will be in the first post of a thread!

The Reward
Queen Stella can't hand out any more than what we usually hand out here on Birthweek, so below is an idea of the rewards you can reap should you find some, most, or all of the Stellazzio Coins!

1-5 answers correct = 2 EXP
6-10 answers correct = 3 EXP
10-13 answers correct = 5 EXP

The Hints
Please use the following hints to locate each of the 12 (and perhaps 13!) Stellazzio Zodiac Coins!
♈︎
Three houses stand, their crest set ablaze.

♉︎
5EE. "Dryd'c zicd mega oui."

♊︎
hooobcc renbidge donugr

♋︎
It will take some strong arms to flip to the tuh² page of an Atlas.

♌︎
🦁 📷

♍︎
Terrible small dreams in which you are blind.

♎︎
Is this a place to Garden Chocobos?

♏︎
Wishing to further discuss a conceptual topic of which I had mused about in my prior brooding thoughts, amidst the darkening hours of the Earth’s orbital period, it occurred upon my thoughtfulness of mind to further take my discussion points and insert them rhythmically, albeit hastefully and accurately, through my typing mechanical mechanism, which allows me to further converse with those that are of similar mind in hopes of further engaging in like-minded conversing of the same subject with varying viewpoints over the same concept falling under the title of such a thread of posted replies within a chronological order of oldest to newest postings.

♐︎
An organization.

♑︎
.Ɉʜϱin Ɉɒ ɘbɒm ƨɒw ɘƨimoɿԳ ɘʜT

♒︎
Look what the monkey dragged in.

♓︎
Mikayla.png

⛎︎
???

The Form
PM this form below of your findings for each Stellazzio Coin.
Skip over the ones you didn't find!
The post number indicates which post the coin is hidden in, which can be found to the top right of each post!
These coins are rumored to disappear sometime by
June 30th, so get your PMs to Stella or myself before then!

♈
Thread Title:
Post Number:

♉
Thread Title:
Post Number:

♊
Thread Title:
Post Number:

♋
Thread Title:
Post Number:

♌
Thread Title:
Post Number:

♍
Thread Title:
Post Number:

♎
Thread Title:
Post Number:

♏
Thread Title:
Post Number:

♐
Thread Title:
Post Number:

♑
Thread Title:
Post Number:

♒
Thread Title:
Post Number:

♓
Thread Title:
Post Number:

⛎
Thread Title:
Post Number:

Stella-Fan-Gif2.gif

"Good Luck!"

Last edited:
Reactions: Six
I have a few, but I must admit you've foxed me with a lot of them!

I'll try and figure out the others once I've finished my entries for other contests, etc.

New intel suggests that the Stellazzio Coins might actually disappear later than suggested, so the deadline has been pushed back to June 30th. Stella looks forward to your submissions!

One of the hints was recently made inaccurate since a passage of time occurred.

The location of the coin still remains, but the hint:
♋
It will take some strong arms to flip to the rary² page of an Atlas.

has now been changed to:
♋
It will take some strong arms to flip to the tuh² page of an Atlas.

• Wow
Last day to submit at least one coin to me & Stella via PM.

Need another hint? My name is Mikayla ✍️

• Haha
Stella-Fan-Gif2.gif

<Quack> <Quack>!

Queen Stella is quite pleased with those who found her precious Stellazzio Coins!

130px.gif

The Coin Locations

♈︎
The Hint: Three houses stand, their crest set ablaze.
Solution: Deciphering synonymous words to indicate the thread.
The Location: Fire Emblem: Three Houses (Post 1)

♉︎
The Hint: 5EE. "Dryd'c zicd mega oui."
The Solution: Translate hint from Al Bhed to " 5II. "That's just like you." "
5II reads as VII, as in FFVII
The line "That's just like you" being the topic of the thread.
The Location: Is this a mistranslated line? (Japanese > English) (Post 2) Hidden in a link.

♊︎
The Hint: hooobcc renbidge donugr
The Solution: Unscramble the letters of the words to: Chocobo Breeding Ground
The Location: Chocobo Egg (Post 55) Hidden behind a Cegling.
Bulbazzio.gif

♋︎
The Hint: It will take some strong arms to flip to the tuh² page of an Atlas.
The Solution: Translate "tuh²" from Al Bhed twice to the word "Ten"
Ilyena's avatar & member title refers to the mighty arms of Atlas, which should bring you to her profile.
The 10th page of "Find all Content by Ilyena" should be sifted through to find the location.
The Location: What Members Do You Choose to go to Balamb/ The Missile Base on Disc 2? (Post 2)
Note: This the page has since been lost over the passage of time (Mostly because Tia had to go and post more, I think to spite me :ryan: )

♌︎
The Hint: 🦁 📷
The Solution: Zodiac sign is Leo. Emoji is Lion & Camera. Leo is the source of the target thread.
The Location: [V1] Member pet Album (Post 117)

♍︎
The Hint: Terrible small dreams in which you are blind.
The Solution: Deciphering synonymous words to indicate the thread.
The Location: Let's Play Little Nightmares! [Blind] [FIN] (Post 1) Hidden in a Link

♎︎
The Hint: Is this a place to Garden Chocobos?
The Solution: Deciphering synonymous words to indicate the thread.
The Location: FC Gardening and Chocobo Training (Post 1)

♏︎
The Hint: Wishing to further discuss a conceptual topic of which I had mused about in my prior brooding thoughts, amidst the darkening hours of the Earth’s orbital period, it occurred upon my thoughtfulness of mind to further take my discussion points and insert them rhythmically, albeit hastefully and accurately, through my typing mechanical mechanism, which allows me to further converse with those that are of similar mind in hopes of further engaging in like-minded conversing of the same subject with varying viewpoints over the same concept falling under the title of such a thread of posted replies within a chronological order of oldest to newest postings.
The Solution: Attempt to read the hint.
The Location: The Verbosity Game (Post 1) Hidden in a Link

♐︎
The Hint: An organization.
The Solution: Zodiac sign is Sagittarius, which is a Centaur.
An organization is synonymous with a club.
The post location is about a Sagittarius.
The Location: The Centaur Club (Post 51)

♑︎
The Hint: .Ɉʜϱin Ɉɒ ɘbɒm ƨɒw ɘƨimoɿԳ ɘʜT
The Solution: Reads backwards as " The Promise was made at night" indicating location of thread.
The Location: The Promise - A CloudxTifa Club (Post 2) In a spoiler tag.

♒︎
The Hint: Look what the monkey dragged in.
The Solution: The hint is playing on the idiom "Look What The Cat Dragged In," which should help you locate the thread.
The Location: Zidane... Cat tail...? What?!!!! (Post 1)

♓︎

The Hint:
Mikayla.png

The Second Hint: My (Miko) name is Mikayla.
The Solution: Mikayla is written out like a signature.
My signature tag is set up with a hyperlink to a youtube video song "Discord Judge Magister Theme" starting at 11 seconds, which should help you locate the thread/post.
The Location: The Discord Quotes Thread (Post 11) Hidden In the quote tag.

⛎︎
The Hint: ???
The Solution: Within the previous hints there are 7 letters that were bold: T H E H E A D, which should help you locate the thread.
The Location: Happy birthday to The Head! (Post 1)
No one wished The Head a happy birthday.
Head-Cry-3.gif
The ghost of the coins will remain in their locations until July 5th, after which they'll be completely removed from their posts.
After July 5th the links will remain in this thread but there will be no more coins in those locations, or any indication that they were there to begin with!

The Results!

Six
Found 1/13 Coins (2 EXP)
Mostly out of principle, since it was her TifaxCloud club
wacky.gif

Ilyena
Found 13/13 Coins (5 EXP)
After scouring the forums for exactly 1356421564 hours!

Dionysos
Found 11/13 Coins (5 EXP)
After stumbling across one thinking like a Miko instead of deciphering one of the hints!

Congrats to Tia for finding all 13! 👏

Bulbazzio.gif

Thanks for playing!​

:mokken: I demand a recount, I definitely got them all!

Well done, Tia!

I couldn’t work out the tuh² thing but I did guess that it had something to do with Tia based on the Atlas references. I did think it might be Al Bhed but it came up with nonsense. I didn't realise I’d need to translate it twice as that’s not usually how translations work, but I guess that's what the '²' was for!

This was a great event!

Some genuinely challenging clues, and I love all the special gifs, etc. Beelzebulbble with a zodiac coin is an improvement on the original imo. And I love the crying variant of :thehead: .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back