Star Ocean 4 Sails Onto PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
500x_so4international.jpg

The tri-Ace developed, Square Enix published Star Ocean: The Last Hope was released on the Xbox 360 earlier this year. The title is not an Xbox 360 exclusive, it's coming to the PlayStation 3.

Dubbed Star Ocean: The Last Hope International, the game will be hitting the PS3 February 4, 2010 and priced at ¥8,190 (US$90). The game features reworked menu screens and a tweaked battle system with auto-targeting. SO4: International also features English and Japanese voice acting options. It really is international!​

Oooh, that's fantastic. I hope it gets released in Europe though, since I don't think I'd want to import a Japanese one, even if it does have English VA. I don't understand why they didn't do this in the first place though, since RPGs sell best in Japan, where the XBox 360 is like, non-existent. I can't wait to play it though =D One way or another.

Oh is that so? Hahahah thats cool Star Ocean The Last hope is not exclusive to Xbox 360 anymore. Anyway whats the differences between the international ps3 version and the 360 version besides the stuff in the info? This game is Love and now ps3 owners can experience it! Reworked menu screens? like what. Ryan its called TLH not 4! I hope you know that TLH is the first in the series -__-

I'd hope it would be released in Europe, I've never understood why Square Enix started releasing 360 exclusives when they're main audience is Playstation owners anyway, plus the PS3 over here at least has had pretty much similar sales figures for a while with the PS3 having every chance of overtaking 360 sales by Xmas due to the price cuts and such like. I'd be disappointed were it not released in Europe =/

That's good news. At least PS3 owners will have the option of buying this game. From what I've seen so far, the game has epic music and is pretty vast in terms of detail.
:hmmm: I'm still not sure whether or not I'll get it though. I played SO Till The End of Time and I'm sure I can go through another huge RPG with whining teenagers :)

Last edited:
Oh is that so? Hahahah thats cool Star Ocean The Last hope is not exclusive to Xbox 360 anymore. Anyway whats the differences between the international ps3 version and the 360 version besides the stuff in the info? This game is Love and now ps3 owners can experience it! Reworked menu screens? like what. Ryan its called TLH not 4! I hope you know that TLH is the first in the series -__-
Same thing >.> and:

Updates includes:
- Both Japanese and English voices
- Subtitles in English, French and German etc.
- Improved targetting in battles
- Improved menus and interface
- New Characters

New characters? I need names or this Issue fails :grin: Btw are they making it better than the 360 version? Cause I can see the new characters coming as dlc to 360 truth be told.

There's quite a few sources reporting new characters, and it says "Improved" so I would think it's better :wacky: I'm glad the menu is getting improved, I wasn't a big fan of that aspect of it tbh =/

Yes, yes, yes, YES! :gasp:

Omg, YES! This is awesome! I've been waiting for so long to hear about this news and I began to despair about ever happening, but it is! It's gonna happen! Star Ocean 4 for the PS3, hahaha!

But damn; 90.00 for a game? o_O

I hope that price get's negotiated down; I've been told 80.00 is as high as it got for PS3 games :ness:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back