Star Ocean 4 PS3 to Ship Simultaneously Worldwide + first PS3 screens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gingerbread Lesbian

Banned
Veteran
Gil
Star Ocean: The Last Hope for PS3 is coming to the West day and date with the Japanese version, arriving on Feburary 9th 2010.

The title was announced for Japan last week and has now officially been announced for the West, launching simultaneously on the same day as the Japanese release.

The PS3 version is already confirmed to have dual Japanese and English audio packed onto the Blu-Ray disc as well as extra options and scenarios over the 360 version.

SOTLH_INTERNATIONAL_1.jpg

SOTLH_INTERNATIONAL_2.jpg

SOTLH_INTERNATIONAL_3.jpg

Source: rpgsite

Wow that little girl (forget her name even though I used her in AOTW and SOTW XD) is so cute. =0

She looks so pretty and the tears in her eyes look so real!

Thanks for the lovely clean scans! I wish I had of found this one of the girl when I had to make my entries for SOTW etc. >_<

Lol Kandy Her name is Reimi Saionji. Also Ryan I do not think I will be buyying this cause it looks the exact same thing as the xbox 360 version tbh. But if I see the new characters soon maybe just maybe I will buy. But I heard there is only one new one so Im not sure >_<

Lol Kandy Her name is Reimi Saionji. Also Ryan I do not think I will be buyying this cause it looks the exact same thing as the xbox 360 version tbh. But if I see the new characters soon maybe just maybe I will buy. But I heard there is only one new one so Im not sure >_<
Meh, I didn't ever expect a difference between the two versions, it's not the sort of game that focuses on nitty gritty detailed like FFXIII or Versus XIII, you'd probably notice a difference, if there is one, by comparing the exact same screens side by side.

I'll still buy it simply because it's for the PS3 :wacky: But I wouldn't say anything new announced has attracted me to do so.

Two days after my birthday. Excellent. :ryan:

I'll most definitely be buying this. I'm totally loving Star Ocean 1, 2 and 3 at the moment, so I really want to complete the set!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back