[SOTW] Information & Discussion (old)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I'd would really prefer if we kept questions that need solid answers to the section moderators. I know it's meant well, but I really wanna avoid mix-ups, and have people create work only to hear something wasn't what they were told just for future reference as well! =]

____

@Stray Arrows, about anyone that enters SOTW can create SOTW buttons. I'm not really a fan of people just submitting if they don't enter, it doesn't really make sense. :lew: I'll clear it up in the post for future reference, and possible other members that would like to create buttons.

Six said:
On a side note, I've also updated the second post for any custom made SOTW banners that have been made free for use. I've added the ones that were submitted in the SOTW Buttons thread, but I figured we may as well keep it all in one place.

If any of you have buttons you want to contribute or want your buttons removed - feel free to post them here or contact me by PM. Broken links will be removed.

I said that on the first page, I think you missed it. Looking forward to see some of your merch, though! :D

Side note, I know you guys suggested a music theme, are you guys alright with a regular music theme for February, and doing the CD Cover theme sometime later into the year?

Let me know.

* Updated the first post.

Cool! Are you entering this week, @Expendable? If so, I'll wait for your entry. The due date's tomorrow, considering there are no standard times, I posted that people's best bet is to submit on Fridays but obviously we can't always have that happen, so I'm keeping an eye open for that stuff.

Six yup, I've got my first entry done and so I'll be sending that to you shortly. Might actually work on the other entries over the weekend, rather than get them done on the same day as I had intended to do.

Awesome. I'll throw up the voting thread around midnight then, I'm pretty sure you're the last entering. :D

Ahhh. I've been holding up the show, then? Apologies. Had something of a mental week.

Not at all. :lew: Voting goes up on Saturdays, but I can make a guess on who will enter still and I think we covered everyone. :lew:

SOTW 107 voting is up, guys. Votes are appreciated, but I understand that some people don't want to vote if they have entered themselves, so that's optional.

SOTW 108 is due this week, so everyone, please make sure to have your entries in before next Saturday! =]

Good luck in the voting, guys!

For the next theme, can you do it on any of the Disney characters that appear in KH? Or does it have to be Sora or the like?

Expendable, any of the characters that appear in Kingdom Hearts can be used. As long as they're part of the game. =]

Awesome, Cali Stray Arrows.

I've finished all my entries for this month. I'm 50/50 on it. Now I can relax, but now I might be bored! :lew: Time to revamp the GFX Shop and other graphics related threads. Perhaps it's time to create that resource pack for once.

Update: Jan 14th

Added SOTW Theme labels to the guidelines thread. May make it a bit easier to see what themes are coming up, what theme is up for this week, and what themes have already been done this month. Not that much change, but I think it makes things a bit easier. I still have to get used to the 4 guidelines per thread, so it's... Well, challenging. :lew:

Anyone still wanting to enter has until tomorrow. Voting will go up around noon (CET zone).

Am I right to assume that, once the voting for SOTW 108 goes up, the previous week's voting thread will close and the winner(s) will be announced shortly thereafter?

Congratulations Stray Arrows on the tie this week. You had a stunning entry so I'm glad you co-won! =]

The guidelines for this week have been announced, the last theme for this month is Black and White. For those of you who have yet to submit your entries, you have until next week Saturday to do so. (Remember, Fridays are always better due to the timing on Saturdays). The week afterwards, the new week for the month as you guys know, is Freestyle. With that said, you can make two entries in a row and have a guaranteed spot for the first week of Feb. New guidelines will be posted upcoming Saturday alongside the voting.

If you have any questions / notice any errors please notify me by PM to ensure anonymity in the voting that's currently up. Thank you for the patience, and apologies for the day delay!

FFF DeviantArt, FFF Facebook & FFF Twitter have been updated. βœ”

Congratulations, GaladΓ­n for winning this week's SOTW.

This week's voting is for the Freestyle theme, make sure to cast a vote, guys!
The next theme is Valetines (Love) and is due on Saturday, Feb 14th.

Good luck!

! SOTW 112 will be postponed until tomorrow. I will also announce the winners and update the social media pages at that time.

Gave it a few more days, but sadly no other entries. Default winner is GaladΓ­n this week, congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back