[SOTW] Discussion

Due to what seems a lack of interest, SOTW is on hold until further notice. If you have any questions, or would like to see it return sometime soon, please feel free to send me a PM or share your ideas and concerns here.

Thanks guys.

I made a sig but hadn't noticed that it was meant to be submitted on the 8th :lew: Now I find out that it's suspended as a whole :hmph:

If you bring it back, I have a freestyle sig waiting for entry :monster:

Sorry, Captain Squee, that was my bad. :sad3: I did announce it but forgot to move the thread.

Anyway. SOTW will be back this saturday April 5th , guys. Thanks for your patience! :D

Hopefully it's a theme I can work with, I work so slowly.

Do you have any theme in mind? @Captain Squee I'll gladly work with suggested themes, if that means more entries.

Sorry for the delay, haven't been on as my parents came to see me from across the country, so I was busy. I have a certain lack in ideas, I'd much rather see if I can work with a given theme.

That's alright. Upcoming saturday I'm going to do a render theme again, maybe that will interest some, I know a lot of us are inactive atm, so Im not wanting to expect too much from SOTW.

Is that like a preselected render theme? Because those are always really fun and I'll probably try to enter if so. If not, I might still enter really. I'd like to for sure.

Preselected list of renders, and then it's a first come first serve, so, basically.

-----

So due to a bias and obsession with Uncharted lately, I've decided to throw in an Uncharted theme, I know a lot of you like it anyway. Two birds with one stone!

Plus, I didn't have enough time to gather the renders, maybe next week! :D

Thanks for the entries this week guys, I know we're all a bit busy!

Here is a list of everything I know about Uncharted.

blank-paper-transparent-png.png

Count me out :lew: But if you need someone to do renders, I could...Maybe. Not too many, please. We can talk :ahmed:

you don't need to know what uncharted is to make a gfx for uncharted. go get a render

#gogogo :ryan:

Lolol, just google, it's a game, you can come up with something. Don't be lazy now! :D

Please, I'm too lazy for that crap :hmph:

I swear, you people don't even know me :hmph:

I love you, but shhh, don't tell anyone.

Or Chloe's ass. :ryan:

Due date is tonight. Only one entry so far. :ahmed:

Back