SotW Discussion

TB I got your sig entry, thank you for that. And if you want to put it into your signature, then go ahead, hopefully that'll bring more people to the competition. If you talk to any of the graphicers on MSN then ask them to join, I'll do the same. The more people that enter the more fun it would be.

kk, i think planzer joined in too, i dont undestand his post fully.
Ill try to get more from next SotW.

Yup the entries are up so get voting. Although, I'm sorry to be a pain guys, but if we stick with the members voting, could you host your entries on imageshack? Because if you right-click sigs and then go to properties, you can see the link. And in the link, you get your usernames as they are what you log into photobucket with. Hence my friend hosted all your entries on imageshack so it remained anonymous.

Important notice: Sunday is the day for everything. I close the voting threads on Sunday and post the winner up, and all entries for the following SotW have to be in then too.

For example, take this week. The SotW #3 Voting Thread will be closed tomorrow and the winner posted. The entries for the SotW #4 will need to be entered by tomorrow and I'll post them up. SotW #5 will also start.

I hope you get all that xD.

I hope I can find photoshop somewhere! It crashed on my computer, might be hard for me to join this week:cry2:

lol, I just did that, somehow lost my activation, im not blowing another $700, which i didnt spend the first time :p
Anyways, my sig will be linking to the submission thread and voting thread from now on^_^

Congratz on winning Sotw#4 from me too, It was a great awesome sig!! Can you tell me how do you make the text that way...? and what element was it anyways? Im thinking earth since it's got that greensih yellow color....

I'm guessing the element was earth, judging by the green and all the leaves, with shades of brown also. At least, that's how I took it.
And I apologize YVH, I'm used to typing Tidus' Blade name and thought he did that sig >.< It's been corrected now, thanks TB =].

Congrats on SOTW 4

LOL I can't believe I actually entered a sig which was on of my new first Photoshop sigs. Surprised I got any votes for it to be a HIGHLY old sig:P

well, I made mine in less than 30 minutes, because i was busy and in a hurry, i could have done much better and anyways, im not so good at that category, you deserved it Andromeda ;)
@planzer: i see the text blended into the skin of the solider.... how did you do that effect? or is it not blended? because it looks like it is printed onto his hand....
@yuri: joint is like a tie or draw, here it's like a joint between you and planzer means a draw between you, nobody wins or lose

Last edited:
Back