SotW Discussion

Yeah Becki is Sephire.(Oh added you on msn btw)

Oh! and this weeks SOTW is the same as the first where Becki will chose graphically which one she thinks is best. And blah-blah :P

Nope, I will not be entering SotW :P This is for you guys, not me. Besides, I set the themes and everything, it wouldn't be fun for me.
And yes TB, I am Becki, call me that if you prefer. As Andromeda said, this SotW will be judged as normal, and then next week we'll revert to the public poll.
Sending a link to the PSD will be great, thanks =D.
But, if the public votes are just spam, we'll change back to the judging.

But, if the public votes are just spam, we'll change back to the judging.
Then dont put up a poll, just make them post thier vote and reason. That way to vote you gotta post and put up your reason so i guess it solves it?

Yeah that's an idea. OK, well that's how this SotW will work. All entries must be PMed to me without your name on it. You must provide a link to the PSD or have a symbol on your sig so I know that you haven't ripped anothers work [a PsD would be preferred].

I'm now off to judge and then set up this weeks SotW :P.

Wow congrats Tidus Blade. I love that sig :P.. Woohoo Fanart *Knows where to go*

EDIT: Umm Can we add colour overlays/things and decreative brushes over the top at all??

Last edited:
Yeah sorry, I'm afraid you will :P. I don't mean to be a pain in the ass but I'd need to see the original picture so I can see how you've manipulated it. If you really can't find the link, I'll come over you house and you can explain it to me when I see you tomorrow or something.

Im a bit confused here, I know what is photomanipulation, but I just dont know what thats gotta do with Fan art?

Basically it a fan art sig, But it has to be photomanipulated. That's what needs to be done.

For Example: ( Not a good example I think)
Gaaraofthesand.png

^ It a Fan Art AND has been photomanipulated ( hard to tell that)

ok then, ill have to wait, if you finished your entry can u PM it to me, so i can see an example, maybe it will tell more than the gaara of the sand one.

Tidus Blade - Find a picture of Fan Art, it can be anything. If you like, even type 'fan art' into Google if you wish. Then, copy and paste that picture you find into your sig canvas. Then play around with the picture, in other words, manipulate it. If you're still confused, catch me on MSN and I'll go through it with you, like a tutorial.

Back