Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Theme: The Witcher

SLPKXY4.png

kGVGXtB.png

* Voting will end in 7 days.
* Entrants cannot vote for their own piece, doing so will result in disqualification.
* Please consider posting some feedback while voting!

2, I like the woods more and it just seems a more natural setting, also with the way the sun is peeking through the trees gives it a nicer feel as well.

I am going to vote for number 1. It has a clean background, the light in it is set up perfectly well and the text style is great. It is well designed without adding to many details on it.

I love the first one. I want it! xD It's just nice and clean and colourful.

The second one is cooool too. Almost looks like a frame from a Witcher movie or something o: Though the font used for the text doesn't really seem very Witcher like, maybe.

the first time I saw that entry, know it's yours :)
you used the same resources in your entry and in your signature.. :D
Yet, I voted entry#1 for the following reasons:

*color combos are great.
*good depth.
*nicely organized text
*simple and neat.

Entry #2 is also cool...
nice concept. but try to input more manipulations.

Good Luck! ;)

#1 GMV

#1 : Nice piece with some good colour choices and realisation of lighting. Personally I think the sans-serif font does not particularly suit the theme and the vector like pattern is out of place in regards to a fantasy style render. Other than that, the signature has a warm tone to it and is well balanced.

#2: I like the incorporation of the fantasy like theme in this piece. The background and colour are strong points here but I feel like the static composition sort of lets it down a bit. Given the rather stationary pose of the render, incorporating an element of flow or dynamism to the piece would have helped spice things up a bit and made the piece more eye-catching. I personally wasn't a fan of the font choice and text layout either. It was definitely a good idea to use a font that reflects the theme but I don't think it's necessary to have all your text in the one style; playing around with how letters fit together and the shapes they make can lead to some exciting text layouts, particularly when using different fonts (making sure that whatever fonts you do use fit well together). That's just my two cents for the price of one. :wacky:

Last edited:
Congratulations to Six for winning this SOTW!

1. Six (6 votes)
2. Dyranda (3 votes)

Thank you to everyone who voted. We had a great amount this week, let's keep the spirit up for next week's voting!
Make sure to check it out!

Don't forget to enter SOTW 175!

Birthweek SOTW is coming up soon, guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back