Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Theme: Zelda

lzYjear.png

LOhjtns.png

* Entrants cannot vote for their own entries.
* Voting ends in 7 days.
* Posting feedback while voting isn't mandatory but greatly appreciated.

Voting #2. I love how colourful it is and the gradient on the text and border works really nicely. #1 was well-made also, but I feel that the mostly black and white colour scheme doesn't really compliment a Zelda-themed piece, although that splash of red really does make it look awesome. :hmmm:

I was hoping to jump in on this SOTW myself but because I've been moving home it's been pretty tough finding the time for it. Hopefully I'll jump in on one of the next contests!

Nice work, guys! :monster:

Voting #2. I love how colourful it is and the gradient on the text and border works really nicely. #1 was well-made also, but I feel that the mostly black and white colour scheme doesn't really compliment a Zelda-themed piece, although that splash of red really does make it look awesome. :hmmm:

I was hoping to jump in on this SOTW myself but because I've been moving home it's been pretty tough finding the time for it. Hopefully I'll jump in on one of the next contests!

Nice work, guys! :monster:

Hope to see you back in SOTW soon! :)

I've voted for 2 as well. I love the colour scheme of it since it matches his clothes in a way that's more true to the game. It's also really nice in general :s. The 1st one would be an amazing colour scheme for something like Persona imo :).

Haven't played Breath of the Wild yet but from just a Zelda perspective overall #2 get my vote for it use of color, it makes it stand out more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back