Site Banners 2017

Six

𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 *★.• ·
Staff member
Admin Support
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
First of all - a big thank you to everyone that was able to make site banners for this year.
I'm extremely appreciative that you guys took the time to keep something creative going for FFF.
With that said... We're skipping voting this year.

Because everyone that submitted banners worked extremely hard on theirs and we have few entries
we made the decision to include all the banners posted below as the new forum banners for 2017.

The same rewards will be handed out to each participant.

Again, thank you. We have some stunning banners for the months ahead of us.

Banner 1 by Daredevil:
18FkuXm.png

Banner 2 & 3 by Galadín:
1rMJxjm.png

XUag6rl.png

Banner 4 by Mitsuki:
SP3jSXv.png

Banner 5 by Six:
wC3gIN3.png

Prizes will be handed out soon.
You can expect the changes to the site banners within 2 weeks. :)

Thanks!

Six (test)

I'm glad to see all the banners up this year! Thank you all for the hard work and contribution.

Haha, moody git Sephirot is just chilling in one of them and looks like he just wants a hug. :lew:

Amazing work to all four of you and I can't wait to see them put up. I know we're not voting (and thank god we're not, because they're all stellar work!) but I want to give a shout-out to entry #3 , which is probably my personal favourite. Gentiana and Yotsuyu occupying the same banner is worth noting too. Separated at birth?

Awesome work guys, was really looking forward to seeing the other entries. Can't wait to see these in action - although I am going to miss ultra cute tonberry banner. :D

Wow, great job guys! Can't wait to see these go up. Look amazing! :D

Also apologies, Six, for not getting mine in. All this time away from photoshop and I couldn't get them in a way that I liked ;___; Gonna have to practice more!

Back