SeeD Clan RP Training (Discussion Thread)

OOC: These are kicks from Taekwondo! You can't kill me!!! As I said, I'm a Hand-in-hand combat expert^^

"WTF! Guns!?!" said Fall Out Boy. He dodges the bullets and twirls his tonfas in an intense speed and hits all the incoming bullets. "Alright!" said Fall Out Boy as he rushed towards Zeria and hits her with a series of kicks and tonfa combos.

Last edited:
OOC: Well, FOB a good idea is to keep tense constant, preferrably past. Just like the others do. But still... it's just a suggestion, so... do as you will.

Instead of saying:

"WTF! Guns!?!" said Fall Out Boy. He dodges the bullets and twirls his tonfas in an intense speed and hits all the incoming bullets. "Alright!" said Fall Out Boy as he rushed towards Zeria and hits her with a series of kicks and tonfa combos.

How about:

"WTF! Guns!?!" said Fall Out Boy. He dodged the bullets and twirled his tonfas in an intense speed, hitting all the incoming bullets. "Alright!" said Fall Out Boy as he rushed towards Zeria and hit her with a series of kicks and tonfa combos.

See how the tense is now constant and not jumping between present and past? Well, that's it.

Also unless your person literally said W then T then F I wouldn't type "WTF" Instead I would spell the whole word out -.- Also... when you said you HIT her with a bunch of kicks and what not... It would be a better decision to say that your character 'attempted to hit' Zeria... That way you give them to defend and or dodge the attack and you can't be accused of god-modding...

Just a little choice bit of advice :p

OOC: No FOB it was an accident. And on one said anything about my joke. :(

IC: Seeing that he disrupted Zeria's fight he runs off to see what Klonoa had stashed in his room. While he was walking to the room he could see Fall Out Boys barrage against Zeria. “Boy I hope she hurts him for that.”, he says “ Oh no…” It was too late his zergling DNA has quit being dormant and now is causing him to go crazy. Because of his blood lust he runs through the wall ignoring the pain from it, and savagely attacks Fall Out Boy. “ You will die to the Swarm Today Fool” he says with his voice sounding like his throat has been hurt.

Zeria had been in the process of blocking a rather large barrage of attacks, when she sensed another approaching in an attempt to slay her partner.
"Back off! This is not your battle! Natura, Artis Magistra!"
She rose up a massive wall of solid rock and earth around the attacker, making it several feet thick so he would be subdued. She turned back to FOB.
"Now...back to our battle...."
Zeria shot towardz him at blazing speed again, gunz holstered and bladez swinging down diagonally for his torso...

^^ The above post would technically count as spam due to the rule stating that a minimum of 5 lines is required in each RP Post. Don't do one liners etc... :)

^^ The above post would technically count as spam due to the rule stating that a minimum of 5 lines is required in each RP Post. Don't do one liners etc... :)

OOC: sorry it took me so long to make this post.

IC:
After missing his kick, Arthvader was left open to Marshy's attack. As the blades got closer, he ducked and pulled his swords upwards, towards the attack, taking minor damage. 'He's good. Better think of a way to counter attack.' As he saw Marshy stepped back after the attack, Arthvader quickly began chanting a spell. "Hope you can handle this. Barta!!" Suddenly, ice pillars started to move towards Marshy.

Hydra was absurdly bored due to not participating in any battle, so he just sat back and relaxed. Tsk! What do I do now...? Well, I guess I should keep an eye if any of the battles gets a little too rough... But I know neither Lady Zeria, nor Sir Julius would get overly excited, it's the other guys I've got to worry about...

With this new goal in his mind, Hydra, sat back and watched each of the battles carefully, analyzing each and every move pulled out by each of the contenders.

OOC: See how you can say quite a couple of lines without actually doing nothing at all? However, it's for everyone's best to reserve this kinds of post for when you've got quite little to actually post and you've not posted in quite a while: It's best to gather the available material from all available posts and react accordingly in a rather long post if the occasion calls for it. ^^

While Marshy jumped back after his attack he noticed he had given Arthvader a minor wound. Huh... can't be that hard.
He then heard Arthvader say "Hope you can handle this. Barta!!" As his enemy shrieked these words, ice pillars began to come towards Marshy. Not realizing that his was going to happen so suddenly, Marshy had little time to react, and was pierced in the arm by one of the incoming ice pillars, causing blood to be shed.
"GAH!" Yelled Marshy.
Marshy was holding his arm to put pressure on it to stop the bleeding. He knew he didn't have time to stop it so he quickly thought of his next move. Marshy threw one of his blades towards Arthvader and then charged at him striking downwards yelling "GARCH!" This caused his blade to set on fire as it came down towards Arthvaders head.

'Direct hit, but now's not the time to relax.' Arthvader thought as Marshy threw one of his blades towards him. being a little fatigued from the spell he casted, he was barely able to dodge the sword, leaving only a small cut on his arm. Afterwards, as he looked upwards, there was Marshy,coming down on him with a sword that has caught fire. 'So, it seems that he could get fire on his sword as well. Too bad he's in for a surprise.' Arthvader then place his swords above him, preparing to block the incoming attack, while at the same time, preparing another spell to use against Marshy. "Really, to try to attack me in the air also leaves you open for another one of my attacks. Now, lightning, come down upon my opponent. ZONDE!!!" Suddenly, lightning came from the sky, moving towards one target: Marshy, while at the same time, Arthvader has gotten his swords into a defense position.

"Really, to try to attack me in the air also leaves you open for another one of my attacks. Now, lightning, come down upon my opponent. ZONDE!!!" Marshy heard Arthvader say as he was gliding threw the air for an attack. A lightning bolt shot down at Marshy unexpectingly knocking him to the ground. Marshy was fairly wounded after this attack. He used the little power he had left to charge towards Arthvader yelling "Gratos!" which made his blade thicker.

When he was about 5ft from Arthvader, he impaled the ground with all his might to cause an earthquake surrounding his opponent causing the ground to fall from underneath him. Marshy then took his blade out of the ground and went into defence position, trying to regenerate from his last damage he took.

Back