SeeD Clan RP Training (Discussion Thread)

Ezio Auditore

Requiescat in pace, you bastard!
Veteran
Gil
NostraInsignia-Small.gif

The Balamb Garden
Military Academy
The SeeDs

Motto: "De virtusis veni unitas hono et fides"
~From strength comes unity, honor, and loyalty~
~~~~~~~RPG Inferno and Role Playing Clan~~~~~~

We are the SeeDs, Balamb Garden's elite force, well trained soldiers that will follow the commands of the headmaster Cid. We are here to protect the FFF from any incoming enemies such as Sorceress, demons, Tonberies and Galbadian Troops. If you have what it takes to be a SeeD join us and together we shall become the strongest family in the FFF. This is also a club for role players, if you are a fan of RP then you have a place among our cadets. This is a RPG Inferno/Role Playing/Final Fantasy Fans/ Clan and as well as a place to relax with other members. ~ Julius Argexis (Founder of The SeeD Clan)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright SeeD members! As you can clearly see from this excerpt taken from the SeeD Clan first page. We are a RPG Inferno AND ROLE PLAYING CLAN

Seeing as the RPG is now offline and probably will until the new one has started, we SeeDs should brush up on our RPing Skills. this is of course optional but even if you prefer using the RPG remember that we are both an RP and RPG clan so in battles we'd be expected to be proficient in both.

I have noticed an extremely high amount of our members ONLY use the RPG and never Role Play. I wish to change this, can you imagine just how embarrassing it would be should we ever be challenged by a rival clan in RP and be forced to withdraw due to only having a small amount of RPers?

In this practice Role Play area, we shall live in the SeeD academy, there will be classes headed by the few elite RPers within our clan.

I will say this now. This is OPTIONAL, you do NOT have to join this. It is highly encouraged that you take part in this so we have a clan filled with both talented RPers and powerful players within the RPG.

Also, despite my saying that this is for SeeD clan members. Any RPers that wish to join the clan and participate in this will be welcomed with open arms.

Please state below if you wish to join and also if you are a member of the SeeD or want to become one.

Hahaha. I told you I'd be here. I'm one of the top class people here. I'll whip you all into shape! *in the blink of an eye, slicez a tree in half* Haha. That was easy. *repairs the tree using her nature magic* ^^ Heh heh. Come on all. Danny and I will whip you into shape and teach you to be amazing RPers!

Please, do not use Zeria's "*" moves as an example... please. Something more like this would be appropriate:

Rene smiled at his fellow clansmen as Zeria decimated the tree, she laughed heartily as she turned at the wild eyed men and woman and spoke clearly "That was easy." She turned to the tree she had destroyed and used her power over nature to instantly repair it. She looked back at Rene and smirked. "Come on all. Danny and I will whip you into shape and teach you to be amazing RPers!"

Now THAT is a good example :D

Oh and Damon: You're one of the elites, you'd be helping do the whipping not getting whipped.

Haha. I know. My stars aren't real RP style. That was just my intro, ne.

Zeria winked and took a low bow, her long flame red hair falling over her shoulder.
"I do hope you newbies will follow the rules...or some...pain might be in order..."
She grinned dangerously, cracking her knuckles, whilst awaiting any who dare challenge her skills...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, we have a lot of RPers, actually. XD

Anyways, I want in... and I almost an elite... I'm class S, yet I've not been promoted to Senior, D=

Anyways, can we use any character at all? :P You know I'd only use Hydra.

Your an Elite RPer in my eyes mate, the RP will start after new year when we're all refreshed and ready to learn :)

Sign me up.
name: Haji
Skill level: Low to mid.
Perfered style: Multi para.
I will also make me a starcraft bio to be used.

I guess i could join in as well. Haven't RP'd in such a long time. Need this time to get back in the groove.

OOC: Which three men? There's already six: Skylard, Dame, D'lame, FOB, Arth, and me. Okay, now seriously: Danny, Damon, Kuhn, FOB, Arth and Me.

OOC: Okay.

Hydra watched as Zeria dragged all three recruits over to the armory. She'd allow them pick their equipment there, but it'd be just basic equipment. To this effect, Hydra headed to the armory, following the group. Once there, he saw as the recruits examined the equipment before taking it. Good, that'll teach them what to and what not to choose, some of the plates are really old, and some are almost new. After a few moments observing how they fared, Hydra proceeded to take a pair of training daggers. Now, directed to the recruits, Hydra spoke.

"Okay, right now, there's seven of us right now, four teachers and three students. Each of us with a main specialty: Rene uses Swords, Zeria uses Firearms, and I use Daggers. And then there's a secondary specialty: Rene uses magic, Zeria uses swords, and I use magic. This way, you'll face different kinds of techniques and learn to act accordingly. Oh, then there's... him. And of course Julius. There's plenty of masters actually, it's recruits that we 'lack'." with this little talk, he wasn't actually expecting the recruits to understand every bit.

"Anyways... the most important thing right now, is that you think of this: Which are your dreams? And this is important, for success will only come if you embrace your dreams and honor. Ok, that's it for now. Any questions?"

Inside the armory....
"Lessee now, Light armor for me to improve speed and I shall use this tonfas as my main weapon!"
*twirls my tonfas*
"Anyone wants a sparring partner?"

Zeria grinned fiercely, stopping only once to shoot Hydra a glare.

"I'm skilled with bladez more than I am firearmz, Hydra. You need to take more time to learn my specialties. And you'd better not forget my magic either. Or I'll gut you clean..."

She gave an innocent smile, drawing and shouldering her bladez.

"Ne, FOB. You wanna learn something?"

She advanced, grabbed ahold of him, and flung him out onto the training field, then following out.

"ANYWHERE CAN BE A BATTLEFIELD!"

Inside the armory....
"Lessee now, Light armor for me to improve speed and I shall use this tonfas as my main weapon!"
*twirls my tonfas*
"Anyone wants a sparring partner?"

Firstly, no one ever RP's like that, you do not use asterisk's in order to show what you're character is doing, you must describe them in a storytelling manner. For example.

"Lessee now, light armor for me to improve my speed and I shall use these Tonfas as my main weapon" The man said as he twirled his Tonfas, he looked over to the group standing nearby, chatting happily and asked them a question "Anyone want a sparring partner?"

~~^^ You alwayz were a good teacher, Rene. (i think. XD)

Zeria stretched, sighing.

"Ne, how boring. He doesn't even care that I throw him around"

She glanced over at Rene, grinning.

"These rookiez have alot to learn, eh?"

OOC: Wasn't this the 'discussion thread, xD?

IC:
Zeria shot Hydra a glare before reproaching what he just said:

"I'm skilled with bladez more than I am firearmz, Hydra. You need to take more time to learn my specialties. And you'd better not forget my magic either. Or I'll gut you clean..."

"Well... I know that too, but... what use do we have for two masters who are fighting in the same manner? I know what your specialties are, yet I mean that as a teacher you'll center on using firearms... or which other master do we have for that area?" said Hydra, apparently ignored, for Zeria had given him a smile and drew her blades.

After another bit, Zeria continued:

"Ne, how boring. He doesn't even care that I throw him around"

"Well, you didn't even give him the chance..." pronounced Hydra before being interrupted.

"These rookiez have alot to learn, eh?"

Hydra stood back, waiting for the rookies to react... if they were courageous enough to do so.

"Well, they're rookies for something, right? At least they're willing to learn... or so I hope."

------
NOTE: As an additional note, Good grammar is not really a must, but it'll simplify things a lot. For example, let's take this extract from Zeria's post:

She gave an innocent smile, drawing and shouldering her bladez.
Here, she could've used the the correct form 'blades' instead of 'bladez'.

however, there's also this case (when her character talks):

I'm skilled with bladez more than I am firearmz, Hydra.
In which she MAY use the form 'bladez' which implies a slight hissing at the end of words such as 'blades' and 'firearms'.
------
Now, when you are going to put some additional information which doesn't involve being in your character, use the 'OOC:' tag, (OOC stands for Out of Character) and after finishing the comment, use either 'IC:' or 'BIC:' tags. (In Character and Back in Character respectively.)

Last edited:
Back