RPG for the New Year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noize

Sensou Ishimashou!!!!
Veteran
Gil
I think, that since the tourney was kind of a bust this time due to stat miscalculations, should be post poned till around the middle of the year or something of a sort, and that the stats for the individual classes should be re-evaluated so that when the tourney comes around again, that everyone will be willing to participate this time.

I say this primarily because barely anyone actually wanted to participate for the reasons above, and because of the Class v Class post in the current Tourney Thread :)

I think part of the reason why things got so messed up was because the RPG staff thought about it and posted it up so late, that they didn't have too much time to work out all of the issues with the stats and such.

Plus, doing it in the middle of the year would kinda defeat the purpose of a "Christmas tournament", don't you think?

Hmm true, but then if that's the case then they should just open a new tourney then, after they've fixed the stats. No one's really battling as it is so there's really no point in keeping it open.

I would agree, but........well, I'm just not gonna say anything.

I will say that I am not in charge, so I can not say that this will be changed/altered/closed/etc.

Well, we did plan things out a while back, but personal issues on both sides hindered progress and we didn't get chance to test things, which led to this not being as expected. So I think we will postpone it until a later date, it won't be a Christmas tournament, sure, but we will have it eventually.

For those who joined, thank you for trying although things didn't turn out as expected. Also, the RPG will be closed very shortly (as of posting this) and we'll start working on a new RPG, any suggestions and you can post them in the suggestions thread: http://www.finalfantasyforums.net/rpg-news-and-updates/rpg-inferno-suggestions-thread-25840.html

This being said, if anyone wants to post their ideas for the eventual new Tournament, feel free to do so in the same thread.

[Thread Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back