[RPG Clan] Organization XIII

You can chose any element not already taken by a member. They don't have to be the elements that the members of the Organization had in the Kingdom Hearts series.

EDIT: I need to know who is still actively playing the RPG. We cannot have in-activity without stating such. Please state whether you still actively play. Thank you.

Last edited:
  1. Preferred Organization XIII name Xelistren
  2. Preferred element luck
  3. Preferred title none
  4. Preferred number 13 or 7

Sorry, but both thirteen and Seven are taken. Please choose another number.

Welcome back to the Organization, Xelistren. I cordially re-invite you to nothing, and you had best have plans to stay, for darkness now hounds your every move.

... I like how people bugger off to the other clan just because they're not accepted into the first they apply for straight away.

Congrats on making yourself an enemy of the Alliance, D'lain :elmo:

Well shit you guys were just taking your sweet time. I don't like super long waits. Also I kinda figured this one was still overcrowded like when I went absent.

1. Preferred Organization XIII name: Nanthaxoj (Jonathan)
  2. Preferred element: Technology
  3. Preferred title:
  4. Preferred number: 5

Welcome to the Organization, WolfBlack. I cordially invite you to Nothing.

Berry the Butcher
-wanted by the tonberry republic for murder of other tonberries.
-beware super fast for a tonberry.
--speed of 125
--evasion of 160
--level 29.

Yay go Berry!

I am getting kinda interested in this. How is it my incompetence of joining another clan when the initial look of the clan that I tried to join seemed like it didn't even want/care that someone wanted to join.
To me that seems like the leader of the clan is refusing to accept responsibility for his/her refusal to look at the people wanting to join the clan.

Last edited:
Your talking about Vikki and the Zodiac Alliance, right? :britt: It worked out for me, as another person was taken into the darkness, boosting the Organization influence.

Never betray the Organization.

No need to you guys actually check for new people.
*Hint hint Vikki.*

Or the leader of the Clan in question was dealing with other, more pressing issues.

The RPG is not my first priority as it is some people. I actually have other things to do too. Don't go bitching about me thinking I can't see it.

Have fun in the voiiiiiid.

If I was taking too long, you could have just... dropped me a PM to point it out to me as I may have simply missed it.

But that would require thinking... :hmmm:

Or the leader of the Clan in question was dealing with other, more pressing issues.

The RPG is not my first priority as it is some people. I actually have other things to do too. Don't go bitching about me thinking I can't see it.

Have fun in the voiiiiiid.

If I was taking too long, you could have just... dropped me a PM to point it out to me as I may have simply missed it.

But that would require thinking... :hmmm:

If I didn't want you to see it I would have done it over msn to the admin, or over pm to the admin like I just did.

A question to the owner of the clan - are there any rules as to how active you must be in the RPG, or what level/how experiences you are?

I'm interested in playing the Inferno once I amass enough posts, and might join a clan once I find my feet.

Thanks.

You have to be fairly active. I don't want the clan to die, so if you want to join, I need you to be on at least 4 times a week. I might do a clan overhaul soon, and I will make everything very concise then.

Now then, will you join the Organization? :ahmed:

Back