Veteran
Gil
FFXIV Server
Coeurl
11hxytw.png

Credit to Kira/Colours for the cool banner~

Placed in hand swords and staves of blood lust

Into our enemies our weapons thrust, striking down the unjust

Holding our heads high, our blades bringing the enemy's end nigh, our staves turning them to ashes and dust

Guidelines

1: You may not be a part of another RPG Clan, you may choose one RPG Clan to join, and one RPG Clan only.

2: You must abide by the Rules and Regulations of Final Fantasy Forums.

3: Try to stay active within the RPG Inferno. Please notify me either in a post in the thread or via PM if you are going to be away for an extended period of time.

4: As we may be rivals to other RPG Clans, we are also a team, so if you have trouble with areas, don't hesitate to get help from another member of the clan, forming a party to bring down your interfering enemies.

5: While we are, again, a team, anyone may still feel free to have PvP (Player versus Player) battles amongst themselves to test each other's strength, knowing ones limits in battle is important.

Template

Username: Enter your username as it appears on the forums here.
RPG Name: Enter your name as it appears in the RPG Inferno here.
Class: List your Class here. Warrior, Mage, Assassin, etc.
Weapon of Choice: List your preferred weapon type here.
Clan Title: You may list a title you would like within the class. Example: The Moonlight Warrior (myself).

Following is the template filled out for myself, to make it official.

Username: Crimson Wolf
RPG Name: Crimson Wolf (I have the same name in the RPG as I have on the forums. >.>)
Class: Warrior
Weapon of Choice: Sword
Clan Title: The Moonlight Warrior

Fangs of the Clan

Crimson Wolf - The Moonlight Warrior
ZGMF- X20A - The Last Paladin
Reshire - The Roaring Tirade
Clerkin - The Unworthy Knight

Note: The Clan's Base of Operations is still in the works, so it isn't accessible yet, but the clan must exist for the areas to be of, so the thread has been made beforehand.

Last edited:
hey Wolf :)
It's me Ultimania maybe you don't remember me but I remember you lol

I would really like to join your clan, but I'm in Zodiac Alliance sorry :( Well I wish you good luck with your clan :) next rpg we'll have to do one together ;)

Username: ZGMF- X20A
RPG Name: Cailin theirin
Weapon of Choice: Longsword and Shield
Clan Title: The last Paladin

I have left the Zodiac alliance to join you Wolfy, i hope that is allowed.

The Last Paladin eh? I like it. :monster: Since I am actually somewhat ecstatic to have my first RPG Clan member after some time (I do realize my timing for this was anything but ideal, I apologize for you having to leave a clan you were in to join here, but I'm honoured), but I'll try to keep cool through this. =P

Welcome to the Crimson Fangs RPG Clan, thanks to you it now bares another fang to bite into the competition. Stay sharp warrior, and above all, have fun playing the RPG Inferno. :dave:

I will add you to the list of the fangs of the clan right away, it is good to have you aboard.

Edit: Done, you are officially a member of the clan now, so congrats, and do the clan proud. :busta: I may change the layout for the members list in the first post, including more details from the template, but I need to settle on just how I have that look first.

Oh, and I forgot to comment on Ultimania's post. I remember you, it is good to see you are at least into the RPG Inferno, don't sweat being in another clan, the clan you are in is definitely a strong one, and a force to be reckoned with.

So just do your best, and I hope you will continue to enjoy the RPG Inferno.

Last edited:
thanks and good luck to you too ;)

and for shame ZGMF T.T lol

EDIT: Oh and congrats on RPG Director Wolf! I know you wanted that a lot :)

Last edited:
Thanks, and yeah, I was very excited when I got the position that was to be filled at the beginning of June, and relieved; no more applications from me. xD

And of course if anyone has any advice for how to improve this thread, or things they would like to see in the clan areas (would be good to know before they are released, but I suppose something could always be added from time to time after released, within reason). :dave:

I know I'm part of Zodiac, but you could have a blacksmith or enchant shop or something people always look forward to that ^^ Also make sure you get an Item shop Zodiac Alliance really needs one T.T they did last time I checked at least lol

*goes to check again*

EDIT: yup we still need one >.<

Yeah, I just have to get stuff done one thing at a time, first of all I need to have the clan area(s) to begin to put things into, trying to finish my latest areas before moving on to that.

I apologize for the delays, it would seem time hasn't been on my side, but I shall make haste and make significant progress towards new areas being released so I can focus on stuff related to this RPG Clan.

But I appreciate your being helpful, thank you. :monster:

Well people in Zodiac Alliance obviously aren't too fond of meh anymore xD soo...

Username: Reshire
RPG Name: Reshire
Class: Assassin
Weapon of Choice: Dual Daggers
Clan Title: The Roaring Tirade

=P

EDIT: :wtf: holy crap Wolf got enough Gil? :sad3:

Also one thing that would be awesome is if there was an area where you could look at all the clan members rpg stats without finding them in person if that's possible. That'd be neat and helpful so see what you can do about it ;)

Last edited:
Good to see you joining the clan, it now bares three fangs, and you have my apology for there still not being any areas for this, but rest assured there will be when the time comes that they are worked on and finished.

And by clicking on one of the clan members' names, you can view their user profile, from which you can scan them to see their RPG stats. ;) Would you guys rather the links be directly to their RPG stats? :hmmm:

Can I join the clan

Username: Clerkin
RPG Name: Clerkin
Weapon of Choice: Sword and Shield
Clan Title: The Unworthy Knight

Of course, welcome to the clan, warrior. Though I must apologize, at this late stage in the RPG, with December around the corner, the clan's areas won't be coming in until the next RPG...

But, to the members of this clan, we can form, and burst out of the gate starting strong and making for formidable opponents to the other RPG Clans as they will surely do their best as well.

Formulate strategies, discuss the clan, and so forth, as plans for a new and improved RPG experience will soon be set into motion as the end of the year draws near.

I understand the way things have been concerning the RPG Inferno has been a little rough as of late, but this is where clean slate, then the true beginning of this RPG clan starts, with our aim for supremacy over the opposing clans, in fun, friendly competition. :dave:

I will be adopting a new RPG name for the new RPG, I may very well end up choosing my title as my next name, its a fairly good name after all.

Also wolfy, is the New RPG going to be ready anytime soon? or is it a kind of It's done when it's done deal?

Well it usually takes more than like two weeks to create a bunch of areas from scratch for players to plow through. ^^;

I am shooting for around the end of the month, gonna try to really bare down and get it done now, want the players to have as much to work with, and as quality as possible for the grand reopening for 2011. :P

As always, patience is very much appreciate, I would like to think that it will be worth it in the long run, and that you'll end up with another enjoyable RPG Inferno experience (going to try keep this one from getting as chaotic and lost). :dave:

Back