Rift (Sign-ups)

Forgot to post the other night, didn't I? That's what happens when football gets on your mind, haha. I'll post tonight, I promise! :P

Edit:
Yeah, I posted ... just like I promised! :)

Sweeet, nice post Faith :D I might meet up with you soon by the by :D

So shall my character then, he was passing near the school anyway, so it makes sense for him to meet up with you... after all both he and Dawn (and Rene's character) might as well meet up...
*grins wickedly*
time to show off some more evil...

I'm having myself woken up in those halloween guys' hideout. I'll meet Rene and Dawn there, probably if they both got kidnapped by them too.
Magic. I'm showing it off soon. I'm lettng gooooooo of me rage.:wacky:

hmm a perfect chance for most of our characters to meet, but I won't have Ray be kidnapped. I'll have those that did the kidnapping try to turn Ray to their side.

Cherri I love what you did with the whole abduction thing... I might take a similar, yet slightly altered approach with what happens to my character, but needless to say, it looks like we shall all be meeting up soon...

I've finally got around to posting. I'll be at my dad's this week, but the internet's back on now. So ... that means I shouldn't miss much.

I'll be online more often now, since my exams are done and the school holidays are coming up.

That means... On with the RPG!

I'm just not sure if I should find my way to cherri's character yet, or wait until someone else runs into her first.

That's fine and I'll be back properly from Thursday. If more people post other than me and Rene, I'll be happy. :neomon:

I'll post more on Monday, the gas company cut through our phone lines (by accident they say!) and I have no internet at home (I'm scamming some at school, meant to have chemistry!) and it should be done by monday!

I posted a while ago...was it yesterday?
Oh, Faithy! I has an idea. As soon as we all complete this RP (hopefully with a happy ending), you can take all the RP posts in the other thread and publish it as a book. It might as well do us some honor, mostly for you. =]
But anyway, my recent post has revealed my encounter with someone.

Oh, Faithy! I has an idea. As soon as we all complete this RP (hopefully with a happy ending), you can take all the RP posts in the other thread and publish it as a book. It might as well do us some honor, mostly for you. =]
But anyway, my recent post has revealed my encounter with someone.
Lol, I was thinking of doing that for Fictionpress. :neomon:

Back