[Question] About Fabula Nova Crystallis Mythology

For now, I'll shift this over to the FFXIII section as the topic is too specific for General Discussion. =]

You learn a bit about it in Final Fantasy XIII, such as the whole L'cie and Fal'cie ordeal. So if you played that game (which I highly suggest if you want to learn about the mythology behind it), you should have a good idea already. But I don't see what the big deal is, because that trailer right there explains a whole bunch of stuff I didn't even know. So... I don't see why you're asking for help here when that video's a nice little explanation about the mythology?

You learn a bit about it in Final Fantasy XIII, such as the whole L'cie and Fal'cie ordeal. So if you played that game (which I highly suggest if you want to learn about the mythology behind it), you should have a good idea already. But I don't see what the big deal is, because that trailer right there explains a whole bunch of stuff I didn't even know. So... I don't see why you're asking for help here when that video's a nice little explanation about the mythology?

well , because i haven played FF XIII yet .. so yeahs ...i mean like why did the thing with the mother look alike have to be forsaken and without any powers.. i mean like deeply aspect.

come to think of it , this reminds me of greek mythology ,where hades is the king of the underworld , anyways thanks for the thelp

For now, I'll shift this over to the FFXIII section as the topic is too specific for General Discussion. =]

hey fleur , thanks for the moved , i dont really know where to put this in , so i put in the general discussion site .. sorry about that.

I wouldn't worry about the mythology too much for the time being when it comes to FFXIII. You will notice in FFXIII that in the main storyline itself you only come across an absolutely tiny bit of the mythology covered when it comes to the creation of the world and the world of the dead. The tiny bit of the mythology is easy to follow and it doesn't even mention Etro at all, only Pulse. It's only if you closely read some of the lores in the game's optional Analects do you get a better idea of FFXIII's place in the mythology of the FNC universe (the mentioning of Lindzei). At the same time if some parts of the mythology itself don't seem to make perfect sense, I wouldn't really worry about it either. It really shouldn't affect much in the overall understanding of FFXIII, its sequel and eventually Versus when the latter two come out. The mythology is just there to tie the FNC universe loosely together. xD

Back