SPOILERS Pullup Mini game world record?

Pastor_Necro

Gil
I didn't know whether I should spoil tag it or not due to the chapter the mini game is in. Anyways, I wanted to know if 60(yes you're seeing this right) is actually the World Record for Tifa's pull ups. I tried several times aiming for a higher number(57,58, then 60) and finally got 60. I have the video right here and wanted to know if anyone else has hit this number.

Welcome to the forums, Pastor_Necro! :lew:

60 pull ups is insane! I browsed the internet around myself (as I'm sure you've probably already done as well) and couldn't find anything immediately beyond people winning in the 40's range. I'm not certain if anyone else has beaten 60 pull ups but I definitely wouldn't be surprised if you did beat a world record! That's honestly really awesome, and I'm not just saying that because I wasn't very good at this part 😅 :smartass:

Seriously, mad congrats, that's an insane feat, especially if you were trying over and over to push the limit! :)

Welcome to the forums, Pastor_Necro! :lew:

60 pull ups is insane! I browsed the internet around myself (as I'm sure you've probably already done as well) and couldn't find anything immediately beyond people winning in the 40's range. I'm not certain if anyone else has beaten 60 pull ups but I definitely wouldn't be surprised if you did beat a world record! That's honestly really awesome, and I'm not just saying that because I wasn't very good at this part 😅 :smartass:

Seriously, mad congrats, that's an insane feat, especially if you were trying over and over to push the limit! :)
Thanks Miko! I only seen 54 and 56 being the highest and was really wondering how they did it. It was a struggle, but I knew it was possible to get more. First time doing this during my first playthrough, I struggled A LOT to where it was hard for me to even get 30+ consistently. I had only realized a few days ago that I gotten better at the mini game and that I could possibly hit the 50+ more consistently. Thanks again though it was really a hard task at times to deal with but I finally did it :)

Woah! 60 pull ups is very impressive! :corneo:

This section was, I'll be honest, the most frustrating part of the game for me. I appreciated the mini-game, but I found it very stressful. However, it meant that it felt good whenever I managed to beat Jules. No pain, no gain, etc. It really was like being in a gym in real life!

There is no chance that I'll ever beat your score of 60. I'll try and find out from others if anybody else has managed this score. I'll share anything I find with you.

Welcome to the forums too, Pastor! Thanks for coming to us with this.

Woah! 60 pull ups is very impressive! :corneo:

This section was, I'll be honest, the most frustrating part of the game for me. I appreciated the mini-game, but I found it very stressful. However, it meant that it felt good whenever I managed to beat Jules. No pain, no gain, etc. It really was like being in a gym in real life!

There is no chance that I'll ever beat your score of 60. I'll try and find out from others if anybody else has managed this score. I'll share anything I find with you.

Welcome to the forums too, Pastor! Thanks for coming to us with this.
It is impressive and I always felt like getting 30 each round was possible whenever it came to the last second. I'm glad I am not the only one who felt this way with this part of the game even though it's a cool mini game. Always got distracted by Jules, or felt pressured when I see him catching up or passing me by a good amount. Felt like I was no competition compared to the other two LOL. It did feel like you were at the gym in real life and I can appreciate that about this mini game. I appreciate you willing to find out if anyone has managed this score. Thanks for welcoming me to the forums Dionysos :D ! I appreciate the positivity from everyone so far

Back