Build-A-Member
Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
I keep trying to fight battles but whenever I win one I get this...

And then when I click back it takes me to a new battle, and then it says "game over" in faint white writing and then takes me back to that message.

Basically I can't seem to end a battle at all. I won one battle yesterday, but today it's not having it and I'm stuck in a loop. Something similar happened a few times yesterday as well.

Is anyone else suffering from this?

EDIT - It seems to have levelled me up anyway... But it fails to give me a battle report and makes it far more complicated to carry on with the RPG... I've clicked back a few times now and ended up in a battle I didn't want to have as I'm going to die as I need to heal. :D

Last edited:
I get that alot, you still get the items and exp...only problem is, only way to get out of it is to go to the world map, so you cant move on if it carries on -__-

if you use the 'scan yourself' button then it takes you to your char page, and it also moves you, well thats what it did for me when i had this problem.

This is basically an ongoing problem, sometimes when the RPG is quite busy, battles get pruned as soon as they're finished so the battle report doesn't show up. There isn't really anything we can do about it I'm afraid :/ Just be happy you still get exp/gil/items :)

Back