• Brown

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Gold

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hazel

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have hazel eyes (blue/green) but if I were to to choose a color for myself or someone else, I would choose green as a preference.

i like Blue eyes - because my eyes are blue :P except round the iris - theres a small ring of Green there ^_^

But still - BLUE FTW

I have hazel/green-ish eyes. But I'm jealous of people with blue :( Blue is so pretty <3

*in other words I voted blue*

Ive dated a green eyed guy and 2 blue eyed gents. I dont really mind, atlhough Id be worried if they had red eyes lol!

I normally like brown eyes... but if a guy with violet eyes walked past I'd be smitten. X3

I'm really into Hazel eyes, I just think that it's unique and I've seen many different variety of hazel eyes

Mine are Hazel, but I don't really have a preference. Any eye color is fine, as long as it's not blood-shot Red, or piss-colored Yellow.

Green is beautiful but it's pretty rare to find someone who has them. If I'm going to pick, though, I've gotta stick with club blue.

icevx0.jpg

I would believe you, but all the pics you posted are in black and white. For all I know they could be orange ;)

The poll has closed. the winner: Blue eyes seem to be the prefered eye color among FFF members. At least the ones who voted. This tread'll probably close along with the poll soon.

Back