Help Please answer!

Laguna Loire

Blue Mage
Gil
Ok so i accidentally killed Gilgamesh in Exdeaths castle instead of him being sent to the void. My question is this: Even if he dies does Gilgamesh still appear in the void at the end of the game to give his speech?

I've heard stuff about people killing bosses before their scripts can finish correctly in the past, though never with Gilgamesh #4 before. Whilst I can't say for sure, I seriously doubt it has any effect on what happens later on in the game since you aren't 'supposed' to kill Gilgamesh then. Just try not to kill Necrophobe too fast, I know that people have managed to miss Gilgamesh's speech by overkilling him.

I looked up on youtube, because usually players who are quite talented and heavy grinders show their videos there, but couldn't really find anything. Most people seem to let Gilgamesh go to the void. I think you'll just have to kill Necrophobia, instead of hoping for Gilgamesh to save the day.

i just use rapid fire twice after killing the sensors because i was freakishly overpowered

What are your tricks ? Is it just leveling up to the extreme ? Because I found this game rather hard, epsically the Final dungeon. How did you defeat Gilgamesh and others so easily ? :hmmm:

Well for good ABP Galuf's castle (forgot the name) in the basement has good ABP grinding monsters i was there for hours gaining ABP and looked all over the world map for good EXP grinding spots. By the time i was in Exdeath's Castle i was level 60 with around 4k hp if not more.

Well for good ABP Galuf's castle (forgot the name) in the basement has good ABP grinding monsters i was there for hours gaining ABP and looked all over the world map for good EXP grinding spots. By the time i was in Exdeath's Castle i was level 60 with around 4k hp if not more.

Holy flying Chocobos ! :gasp2: I might try this next time round. :hmmm: Thanks so much for this ! You are truly wonderful ! :yay:

I think the place you're talking about is Val Castle, and the basement. Without spoiling much of the game for others, it's the basement you can't enter. The monsters are those statue things which give 2ABP a piece if I recall correctly. They're pretty easy to take down, and you can use soft on them in early levels if you really want hard abilities instantly :)

I think the place you're talking about is Val Castle, and the basement. Without spoiling much of the game for others, it's the basement you can't enter. The monsters are those statue things which give 2ABP a piece if I recall correctly. They're pretty easy to take down, and you can use soft on them in early levels if you really want hard abilities instantly :)

yeah it is it's best to do this in world 2 though. Also stealing from them is good because i'm not sure what they give you but it's good for later in the game.

Back