New Sig

colored one is better imo, its a very nice sig, i love the text :)

Thanks man. New again:

Jessica_Alba_by_Leon_GFX.jpg

Ideas for text would be great, cause I am stuck on text at the moment.

I want some kinda artistic text this time, not my usual drab text XD

I love it, great shading and such. Colours go well together.
Text wise, maybe a white font and perhaps her name in some dramatic font as it seems like a dramatic sig to me. Like the font Ive seen on some sigs that bends, like this one:

matt_bellamy1.gif

I didnt do this sig, but I was also wondering how you do the bending text. The text could go down the side of her arm perhaps?

I love it, great shading and such. Colours go well together.
Text wise, maybe a white font and perhaps her name in some dramatic font as it seems like a dramatic sig to me. Like the font Ive seen on some sigs that bends, like this one:

matt_bellamy1.gif

I didnt do this sig, but I was also wondering how you do the bending text. The text could go down the side of her arm perhaps?

Good idea I'll try it out. To make bending text you could use the warp tool, which is complicated.

A much easier method is to make a path with the pen tool, and then you can set text to go along that path.

*EDIT*
Ah well it didn't turn out so great. It'll be textless for the time being.

Meanwhile I've been cooped up at home all day, so been doing a couple more tags than I usually do.

Latest:
House_by_Leon_GFX.jpg

Last edited:
I like Bandrasses, both color styles.
The first is like he is inside somewhere and outside of the window is raining and thats a light pole shining there and we are in the other side of the place and watching him from another window
Yellow/pink worked very nice out there

BW is cool enough

I have nothing to say about how to improve it. because I have no idea how to do it. You rock

I like Bandrasses, both color styles.
The first is like he is inside somewhere and outside of the window is raining and thats a light pole shining there and we are in the other side of the place and watching him from another window
Yellow/pink worked very nice out there

BW is cool enough

I have nothing to say about how to improve it. because I have no idea how to do it. You rock

Thanks a bunch!!! :D

Rachel_Bilson_by_Leon_GFX.jpg

Originally wanted to do the Carmen Electra sig for another person, but it kinda changed. There's another version of this which is tidied up slightly and has has less obvious text, but DevArt was playing up so I couldn't upload it.

Last edited:
of course its for any one to post right XD

Oh, cause when I made it I meant it for my new stuff, though actually, it might be a good idea if everyone just posted here.

Lol I was a bit confused before :P

:P I have a lot of time on my hands, staying at home revising.

Last edited:
Cactuar_by_Leon_GFX.jpg

The user "Cactuar" requested a sig and this is what I did for him/her, but someone else got their first so, ;) guess this is mine.

Back