New SE collections in the works?

Raspberry

Gil
Recently SE released the Mana Collection, Saga: FF Legend collection, and now the Saga Frontier collection. Personally, these are great. But I really really hope SE releases other FF-related games or spin-offs we never got to see. Even if they are in the form of collections.

Games we need to experience here in the west

Saga trilogy
* FF Legend Wonderswan remake
* FF Legend 2 DS remake
* FF Legend 3 DS remake.

Romancing Saga Trilogy
*Romancing Saga 1
*Romancing Saga 2
*Romancing Saga 3

Square Enix Hidden Gems:
* Alcahest
*Treasure Conflix
*Treasures of the Rudras
*Treasure Hunter G
*Bahamut Lagoon

I'll admit, not only have I never played these precise games/versions, but I also have never played these franchises at all.

I certainly wouldn't mind it one day. Mostly for historical curiosity, since numerous Final Fantasy creators worked on these projects and it would be interesting to see if certain trends pop up here too.

There was been a lot of talk recently about S-E working on another FF game - I'm personally hoping for World of Final Fantasy 2! It was such a charming game and far better than I expected!

As for classic Collections, I'm all for them! Hopefully we'll see Saga Frontier 2 Remastered next - I still need to see about importing the 1st one.

There was been a lot of talk recently about S-E working on another FF game - I'm personally hoping for World of Final Fantasy 2! It was such a charming game and far better than I expected!
This rumoured game is said to be set within a world we are already familiar with, but with a genre we haven't seen in the franchise before. Considering the latter, I'm not sure if World of Final Fantasy 2 would qualify (though I also would love a sequel to that). It could be Final Fantasy XIII-4 Lightning's Catwalk Fashion Show Sponsored by Louis Vitton for all we know.

I'm very curious about this. Some people are saying it could be Dark Souls style, some that it is actually Verum Rex, and so on...

First I've heard that information regarding a new genre... I think I've cracked it!
FF SPEED RACERS.JPG

In all seriousness though if it turned out to be a "Dark Souls" Styled game how would it differ much from what we've seen from FF16 already?

Back