New here

Ozm8

Gil
Hello my name is Matthew. Im from Australia and i found your website from looking to get into final fantacy. Atm i have FF X HD on ps vita as a physical copy and X2 as digital. My pc is broken so im stuck with my ps vita and phone but i hate playing game on phone so i use my vita. Im also currently trying to quit drinking alcohol.

Hello my name is Matthew. Im from Australia and i found your website from looking to get into final fantacy. Atm i have FF X HD on ps vita as a physical copy and X2 as digital. My pc is broken so im stuck with my ps vita and phone but i hate playing game on phone so i use my vita. Im also currently trying to quit drinking alcohol.

You're lucky that we've moved the forum over before you joined because the previous mobile viewing was a bit of a pain. :D

Welcome to the forum. Let's hope you get your PC fixed soon.

Good luck on quitting. You got this.

Hi, welcome to FFF! We just moved to a new software almost two weeks ago now so FFF is looking pretty fresh these days. :) Hope you stick around to check out the site developments around the corner!

welcome letter.gif

Hello and welcome.

I wish you luck with all your endeavors and I'll totally let you know if I figure out how to quit bad things.

I hope you have fun here!

Back