Crisis Core new game +

Okay, my friend did that and he killed bosses with a single attack (using mug) :S

As a matter of fact, I'm still in my first game finishing missions, and I'm level 71, :S so... well, there isn't much to say...

Beat it at Level 38 and the New Game+ is just stupidly too easy in my opinion...... I have been hacking and slashing everythin with one hit kills the whole time almost but there are still some missions that annoy the ever living hell out of you eventually (Minerva being key here)

well I maxed out everything and am surprised that some of the easier guys on hard still take a couple of hits to kill.
so i definately don't think it's to easy, unless you have death on youy sword.
also Try minerva and that 1000 soldiers mission on hard.. it's a challenge if that;s what your looking for.

I general, all New Game +'s for games are always easy. This is because you get to keep your stats. I wouldn't expect it to be very difficult.... I haven't beaten Crisis Core yet and I'm playing it on Hard Mode. I think it gives enough of a challenge.

I general, all New Game +'s for games are always easy. This is because you get to keep your stats.

not rly. It's cos square sucks at replay value

I'm not the most hardcore gamer, but I found new game + to be quite shit. Mainly because it makes the story harder, and makes missions ridiculously hard. Seriously, I gave up on new game + when I took the vacation mission where you have to fight those three ostrich faggot things. Those fuckers are annoying as shit because they gangrape you with that move that disregards your defense stat and they automatically regain HP.

That shit pissed me off so bad, I chucked my PSP four times before I decided it wasn't a smart thing to do anymore. :neomon:

I was horribly disappointed. Square could learn a thing or two from Tales of Symphonia and Tales of the Abyss to make their replay value worthwhile instead of having it dull gameplay. Or at least add a fecking option that lets you choose whether or not you want your stats back. :mad:

I felt like I was at the edge of my sanity by the time I'd reached junon. I was so bored out of my fucking mind because I was able to kill everything in a few hits D :

in summary, new game plus sucks cawk because it dulls the gameplay instead of redeeming it's worth and making it an exciting game. I swear, if the european release gets better replay value or some shit, I'm gonna wring me some azn necks. :wacky:

I agree with EVERYTHING Matt Bellamy (>_>...) says. I'm only at the part when I go to Benora and I'm already bored of the game. ToS had great replay value. You got to choose what stats you kept at the beginning of a new game. And since the game was already great w/out the extras, I was compelled to play again. But I really don't see any reason to play CC again unless I try to get 100%, and I can't deal with that right now :ffs:

But I really don't see any reason to play CC again unless I try to get 100%, and I can't deal with that right now :ffs:

There's that, and there's really nothing to aspire for, whatsoever. Fighting Minerva may be of some interest to other players, but I've no interest whatsoever. There's also sidequests, but again it's really nothing to aspire for, as they don't significantly effect the story, or give you anything horribly valuable.

Though, I did read in a strategy guide that there's a way to get a cursed ring that stops the DMW from moving and increases all your stats by 10. But... eh, I've had no luck discovering it. Doesn't sound like it'd particularly make the game more fun, though.

I started the new game in level 99 with all the items and all the materias and a lots of millions of gil and hard was a piece of crap..

Oh, well of course! :S Read this here

"Beat it at Level 38 and the New Game+ is just stupidly too easy in my opinion..."

... if level 38 was "stupidly too easy", 'course level 99 is a piece of crap, :P

right? XD

I just started it again on normal :wacky:

I know what Im like playing on hard from previous experiences on \KH and well, I couldn't be arsed getting annoyed when I came up against any thing on a harder mission, I think I will give it a miss til I have 100|% it then maybe have a crack at it :monster:

Although starting normal mode on level 44 was stupidly easy haha

>> im level 70 an playing normal mode though i ended the game in above level 50 or something *shrugs* ^_^ oh well i did that so i could easily complete the missions but >> the missions are way harder then the actual story mode.

Haha, well I thought everything was easy, I was lvl 99 and had 100 % misions completed, I pretty much raped Minerva in like 7-10 attacks xD

new game + is way to easy IMO.
seriously, you owe it to the game to try hard with no new game + when you beat it. it honestly is a much more enjoyable experience because you have to fight for your life in every battle.

currently im doin hard with no new game +. the hardest moment was Ifrit in the main game (so far, im currently up to Junon.) get past him and its a nice level of difficulty. the missions are a differnet story though... they are really super hard.

so basically dont puss out and do new game + ppl. if youve beaten normal mode and want more out of the game, go hard with a clean slate, it is actually FUN!!!! the only time i might recommend a new game + is if your tryin to get to a really high lvl in hard to do the harder missions or something and a new game + is more appealing than grinding....

>> im level 70 an playing normal mode though i ended the game in above level 50 or something *shrugs* ^_^ oh well i did that so i could easily complete the missions but >> the missions are way harder then the actual story mode.

Yeah, I found the story mode quite easy. Finished normal mode at level 34 the first time around. If you actually try to get through all 300 missions though, it gets really tough, especially in hard mode where most of the monsters have like 10 times the hp they have in normal mode.

lol i killed the first i think it was 3 or 4 in under 3 hits each

but because i changed materia its getting a little more difficult as i progress ( as i took off a huge atack bonus i had and accidentley sold it for SP)

Back