[NEED HELP ASAP!!!!] My Chocobo Get stucked

Gil
Hello everyone in FFIX Forums...!

I'm newbie here. And actually, I make an account & a new thread here because my CHOCOBO get STUCKED on the ENTRANCE GATE!!! I don't know how to get my chocobo back.... :'(

So if I traveling in the world map, I get attacked by many monsters. I feel tired getting attacked...!!!

This is the SS:

fuckin chocobo.JPG

Is there anyone who had experienced the same case with me? And you can get your chocobo back? I need help to get my chocobo back. Please help me to getting my chocobo back.... :'(

Well you will have to suck up with being attacked for a while, because the easiest fix will be just to recall it somewhere else. Go back to the Chocobo Forest and go to the tracks there, I believe those would be the closest tracks to where you are located. If there's one closer go there, i'm unsure since it's been a while since I played, anyways when you get to the tracks use another set of Gashyl Greens, go to the forest to buy some if you don't have them and then there you go, your Chocobo will be moved from the entrance of the dungeon to where your standing by the tracks.

Back