Nintendo NDS Friend Codes

actually I posted and then pm'd .. but I just need someone's friend code so I can do this quest thingy.. mine's 433975574382

I added I don't know if you need to accept or anything. Maybe you need to send me mail first. I'm gonna try and send if I can

Last edited:
I'm trying to get the Onion Knight job, but I have nobody to message. My FC is:

Can somebody email me at lokiuusoae49@gmail.com? I only really need one person to spam, so if someone needs to get the O.K. as well...you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours...

Hello all as you may have guessed I require help unlocking some bonuses in FF3 to that effect here is my friend code 446864788096 feel free to add me if it helps you out. Cheers all!!

p.s. message me with your codes if you wish so I can add you

Last edited:
pm me if u need a secret job (onion knight) or weapon (ultima weapon)

my fc: 3910 1629 5199

Be sure to PM me cause we need 2 be on at da same time

Mod edit: Please do not double post. You can use the edit feature if you need to add more to your post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, share the wealth!

Mine is:
4 7 2 5 5 1 9 7 1 8 1 6

Don't you love the intarwebz?

EDIT
Foote, I've added you. Griever, yours didn't get through for some reason. I double-checked it. Maybe you mis-typed.

EDIT2
Also added Eisei, Greggo, Loki Uusoae, Ricktendo, Seiya Wataru, eternaloblivion, and evildevil3.

Last edited:
hey anybody still looking for friend codes i just beat the game and want to go get the extras my friend code is
3824-8943-0129
PM and Ill add you

Sorry if it's been answered already, but how does this work exactly? I send someone my friend code, and I add theirs and that's it?

Also, ( I feel dumb for asking this), where do I find my friend code on my DS. >_>

Back