Fan Art my sketches!

:inlove: Aww, that's so adorable!

Especially love the way you depicted Vivi's hat, so full of character!

attachment.php

Vivi watercolor doodle from last night

Aw, that's absolutely adorable! I love the detail in this piece, the colouring is also nicely done! I think my favourite part is definitely how well it portrays Vivi's personality.

Great work!

Oh my goodness, that is beautiful! I love the colors and the detail in this piece. You're so talented!

Just went back to the first page and saw the sketch of Irvine. I'll jump on that bandwagon and say it's also my favorite. I followed you on instagram :3

attachment.php

here's a 10 mins cloud sketch, haven't been drawing a lot since my break starts :-( i feel kind of guilty

That's a lovely sketch shivas. Nice use of line around the face and hair, his chin needs a little work but other than that, it's a great piece of work.

thank you very much Galadín ! I really appreciate it, I'll do my best to improve :-)

got kicked out of the ffxiv server so here's a thancred doodle

attachment.php

Last edited:
Ooh! You done such a lovely job on this shivas. I particularly love how you drew his hair and eyes. You need to watch your perspective in regards to the neck, but otherwise this is another great sketch.

I can see all the mistakes but I'm just too lazy to fix them haha thank you Galadín it means a lot!

:D Haha! I know what you mean, sometimes it is just best to leave it well enough alone and move on. Just like, "Yeah, that was a thing, go with it". That's what sketches are for after all!!!

replayed Shadow of the Colossus and Ico last weekend because I got way too hyped it for the Last Guardian

here's a Wander doodle

attachment.php

Happy Birthday Cloud!

attachment.php

Attachments

• huh.png
    huh.png
    649 KB · Views: 275
Love this piece, his expression is perfect! I also particularly like how you drew his nose and hair, your lines are so expressive here and dynamic. Great job!

Love this piece, his expression is perfect! I also particularly like how you drew his nose and hair, your lines are so expressive here and dynamic. Great job!

thank you very much! the only thing I think about while drawing Cloud's hair are chocobos haha!

Oooh, that last one is really nice! I love the expression. ♥

Back