Luca's Auditorium

FFPianoMusic

Gil
Hello people! Recently I opened a new YT channel. Its very little by the moment, I hope it will grow with time. Here Im gonna do something totally diferent, I would like to cover music stuff from FF and probably some other jrpgs, but not music covers, just talking about the music and things like that.

The first video I made is this. I speak in spanish but I added english subtitles.

5 musical curiosities of FF:

I've just watched this. This is really, really well-thought out. Very informative and giving the right amount, and throwing in some appropriate humour here and there.

It has been so long since I played FFII (and I never completed it) so I didn’t know about those two classical pieces being used. It reminds me of how the tune of Habanera from the opera Carmen was used in FFV for the dancing girls.

I love the shout out to Benyamin Nuss too. Mitsuki saw him play in Los Angeles once and he contacted us and we ended up reviewing his album Fantasy Worlds for issue 3 of Timber Maniacs. I haven’t heard Plays Uematsu yet though.

As for the Mission Impossible bit and the One-Winged Angel and Jimi Hendrix part. I think PhilsPhindings might find this interesting. As did I!

I didn’t know about the lyrics for One-Winged Angel either. I’d never really given the lyrics any thought at all. As a history lover, that’s really, really, interesting to me.

I've just watched this. This is really, really well-thought out. Very informative and giving the right amount, and throwing in some appropriate humour here and there.

It has been so long since I played FFII (and I never completed it) so I didn’t know about those two classical pieces being used. It reminds me of how the tune of Habanera from the opera Carmen was used in FFV for the dancing girls.

I love the shout out to Benyamin Nuss too. Mitsuki saw him play in Los Angeles once and he contacted us and we ended up reviewing his album Fantasy Worlds for issue 3 of Timber Maniacs. I haven’t heard Plays Uematsu yet though.

As for the Mission Impossible bit and the One-Winged Angel and Jimi Hendrix part. I think PhilsPhindings might find this interesting. As did I!

I didn’t know about the lyrics for One-Winged Angel either. I’d never really given the lyrics any thought at all. As a history lover, that’s really, really, interesting to me.

Hello,

I think I read about the Hendrix bit once but Hendrix Starts with High-low High-low while owa Starts with low high low high I think cannot check im not At home. Also Hendrix isguitar vs wa orchestra

Edit: Seems like Hendrix was low-high too.

Last edited:
thanks! Yes well I dont mean that Nobuo copied it, he was just inspired by that. Also from Stavinsky's Rite of the Spring, I forgot to say that.

Back