Blind Let's Play Tormented Souls! (PS5) (Fin)

greenyxi

Veteran
Gil
Chocobo Egg
Kuja
Garnet
Tifa Lockhart
Sabin's Tent
Tormented Souls

Happy Spooptober! It's time to turn on the dailies and break through a brand new hospital-mansion hybrid in Tormented Souls! This classic survival horror game takes a huge amount of influence from the old Resident Evil/Silent Hill games and oh my god, how I love it for it!

Key items? Tick! Puzzles? Tick! Fixed camera angles? Tick! Optional tank controls? Tick! Oh my god, I can't wait to show this one off!

Now for the details: this game is out for the Xbox consoles, Steam, PS4 and PS5 (the PS5 version is what I've gone for). I haven't checked if it's out for Switch but I wouldn't be overly surprised.

This will be a blind series that'll be uploaded daily. Just a heads up! I've already recorded all of this so I can't change what's coming in this series. Just so you know.

So here's the opening:

Here be the Youtube Playlist link in case you fancy it over thar:

Thanks for watching! Enjoy the music in this opening (this game has stunning music) and look forward to what's to come! :)

--------------------------------------------

Episode 1 - Welcome To Wildberger Hospital

Hey there folks, it's time to begin! By entering Wildberger Hospital, Caroline has to keep her eye on the prize as she has no option but to head further and further into the madness. I love how the game starts, including those opening couple of cutscenes. Such a strong start!

Thanks for watching! See you in a wee bit! :)

Episode 2 - Generating Fear

Hey peoples, here comes our first real puzzle! The whole generator scenario isn't too bad actually and if we continue to have puzzles of this level of difficulty that I won't find it too bad. We'll see! Also, I love the whole change of worlds with the mirror. Very Silent Hill Origins!

Thanks for watching! See you tomorrow! :)

-------------------------------------------------

Episode 3 - When Jesus Fell Off The Cross

Hey peoples, today we meet Jesus. We also go up a set of stairs to the 2nd floor. Which is more interesting? I'll let you decide!

Thanks for watching! See you tomorrow for more! :)

Episode 4 - Listen To Your Heart

Hey folks, have you ever seen a more convoluted elevator puzzle? Well...I don't think I have! All to use a bloody screw! We also get to listen to a statue's heart, which makes me wonder: is that statue like House of Wax where it's actually a person incased within?

Episode 5 - A Ritual In The Red Room

Hey there folks, there's a lot going on today! From a ritual that I think I sort of lucked my way through to a new brand new character in the shape of a little girl; does she remind anyone else of Laura from Silent Hill? Sorta?

Thanks for watching! See you in a wee bit! :)

Episode 6 - The Living Mannequin

Hey there fellow creeps! Today we're checking out a tonne of the other world in order to help the vicar! Plenty of other stuff going on; I got a bit too into the game and it ended up this long lol. There's something about survival horrors that really get me addicted. I think it's the fact that if you stop playing for too long, you can forget where all the locked doors and weird puzzles are so it's good not to stop until you're finished.

Episode 7 - A Whole New Kind Of Monster

Hey there fellow creepers! Today we have a look in the fridge in the hopes that someone has been shopping. I guess someone did many moons ago? We also meet the monster. This is a hell of a new threat to have...enjoy!

Episode 8 - Beneath The Hospital

Hey folks, today we're checking out a personal favourite puzzle of mine so far; I do love me a good music puzzle. We also go through those doors in the basement/main hall that require 3 key items. Things are changing!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Episode 9 - The Trouble With Television

Hey peoples, so today we find a weird bedroom, hidden anway in the sewers and we explore a whole new area again. It's a wee bit of a maze and there's me with my awful sense of direction. Anyways...here we go!

Episode 10 ~Thanks For Watching!~

Hey there peoples, here's the grand finale! It has all you would expect: from the end cinematics, to the credits, to a mini review by yours truly. Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for watching folks! I've had a blast with this game, proven by the fact that I recorded most of it in one sitting lmao. I hoped you've enjoyed it too! I hope you'll stick around for the next series! It's actually going to be a continuation of Umineko and will be starting within the next couple of days. I'll try and keep it daily but it's hard to do when episode can be an hour of full on reading; it's hard to get ahead with a series like that. Anyways, thanks again! See you again...in a bit! :)

I am currently enjoying watching this walkthrough. I love this type of games alot. They need to make more games like this. There aren't that many horror games out there that has this kind of playstyle.

I am currently enjoying watching this walkthrough. I love this type of games alot. They need to make more games like this. There aren't that many horror games out there that has this kind of playstyle.
Thanks Sir! I agree, these sorts of games are so much fun. The 1st person ghost train style games that are more popular lately just aren't the same imo.

Back