Veteran
Gil
Chocobo Egg
Kuja
Garnet
Tifa Lockhart
Sabin's Tent
Silent Hill 2

Hey there folks, here comes Silent Hill 2! I had a couple of requests for this series so I hope it doesn't let you down. I'm really nervous this time around but...fingers crossed!

For those who don't know, Silent Hill 2 is a survival horror game (one of the best in the genre), focusing on psychological horror throughout. It's pretty incredible :). I won't say anymore in case of spoilers.

This is going to be played on the PS3 via the HD Collection that was released back in 2012. The game was developed by Hijinx Studios and produced by Konami. Fingers crossed we don't run into too many bugs!

Here is the let's play opening:

Just in case you want to watch on Youtube, here is the playlist:

I'll be aiming for daily uploads whenever possible! There may be the odd gap due to work or family events.

Thank you so much for watching! I hope to see you around for what is going to be a pretty nail-biting series! :s

Last edited:
Episode 1 - A Dead Person Can't Write A Letter

Good old James. He sure knows how to state the bleedin' obvious huh?

Anyways! Welcome to the start of Silent Hill 2! Meet James. He's a fun guy with no mental issues whatsoever. He likes to look at himself in mirrors for he is ever so vain. He 's looking for his wife Mary, who is incidentally a wee bit dead. Good luck James.

We also head through the cemetery; is the cemetery the first thing you want to see when you're visiting a holiday town? It sure wouldn't cheer me up too much! This mysterious young lady seems to be having a whale of a time there though; name comes later; watch this space.

And that's about it! We'll delve further into the foggy town of Silent Hill next time! Thanks for watching! :)

Episode 2 - I'm Ec-Static To Be Here!

Hey peoples, welcome to the main town of Silent Hill! What we have here is a wee bit of exploring and working out how to reach our first dungeon, with the aid of a handy little radio. Thank you radio Gods! Now that we have this, nothing can possibly go wrong!

I'll be playing around with the brightness for the next episode onwards. It might be a bit of a work in progress since the HD Remaster has messed up the brightness settings a wee bit.

Thanks for watching! See you soon! :)

I’ve never a played Silent Hill game before and am curious about it. I’m a believer in psychological horror and the idea that sometimes things are made scarier because of the things that you don’t see.

By many accounts and some of this footage, that seems to be true of at least some aspects of Silent Hill.

I’ve never a played Silent Hill game before and am curious about it. I’m a believer in psychological horror and the idea that sometimes things are made scarier because of the things that you don’t see.

By many accounts and some of this footage, that seems to be true of at least some aspects of Silent Hill.

Yeah, SH has always been all about the psychological horror. With this series, you'll hear a lot in the dungeons that will freak you out because you don't know where it's coming from or what is making the noise. It's gonna be a bumpy ride lol.

--------------------------------------

Episode 3 - Flashing In The Darkness

Hey peoples, we're starting the apartments! It's so dark here but I've tried to sort the settings as much as I could without it becoming all washed out. Keep an eye out for a special little girl. She's gonna make things fun!

Thanks for watching! See you in a wee bit! :)

Episode 4 - Where's The Bog?!?

Hey there folks, today we meet Pyramid Head and see that he is an ever so sexual being! We also meet Eddie who is a being who is ever so spewy; wretch it up Edster!

I'm sorry for what happened in this episode. The software decided to have a bit of a conk out...but none of the cinematics or story are missed so I hope that's a bit of consolation. I did put a 3 save file rotating system in place but it blatantly wasn't enough to catch it this time. It should be about 10 minutes of missed footage.

Episode 5 - Did You Find Your Mother?

Hey folks, here's a wee bit of a longer episode that encompasses the rest of the apartments! Some more of the black-haired lady from the cemetery (put it away!), some more of the little girl we briefly met earlier in the building (get down from there!) and some more Pyramid Head (this time with a much more menacing intention!).

We also head on over to the next dungeon. More on that next time! See you there :).

Episode 6 - This Pretty Lady Will Be Your Nurse

Hey there folks, welcome to Brookhaven Hospital! The nurses are a delight and teddy bears are ever so cuddly! Except the pointy one. He's not cuddly.

Episode 7 - Laura's Childish Behaviour

Hey there folks, let's delve deeper into the hospital! Our James is having a rough time with Pyramid Head along with the bratty Laura (maybe there's a reason for the way she is treating him?).

It looks like things are about to become that much more haunting. More on that next time! See you in a bit! :)

Episode 8 - A Quick Midnight Snack

Hey there folks! James is a wee bit peckish today so he's gonna head on over to the fridge and see what the hospital has him stocked up with. Could it be a refreshing can of beer? A bit of Cadbury's? Some ice cold milk to put on the cereals that any sane person would have on them at a time like this? How do you even open this thing? Maybe we'll figure it out one day. A mystery is afoot!

Episode 9 - A Night On The Town

Hey there folks, here comes the last of the hospital, with a wee bit of important plot! James isn't having a swell time in the elevators, is he?
We also make our way to our next destination by exploring the town a wee bit. Things might start to get a bit shaky soon :s.

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! :)

Episode 10 - Mr Jingles Has A Visitor

So it looks like James is going to prison. What could he have done wrong? The mystery continues! Eddie has the odd issue to work through too but...who doesn't?

Thanks for watching! See you next time when we continue to walk along the green mile :).

Episode 11 - House Of Wax

Hey there folks! Today, James trudges through the rest of the prison and finds his way into a labyrinth that is much less maze-like than I remember lmao. It seems that Pyramid Head is switching up his weapon of choice and Maria is having a bizarre change of mind with her...living state.

Episode 12 - Daddy Issues

Hey there folks, it's time for us to take care of more of the labyrinth! We'll need to have a nice chinwag with Angela and her father for a wee bit and for some reason Maria pops up again.

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! :)

Episode 13 - When There Is No Pizza

Hey peoples, lots going on today! James and Eddie are going to have a nice chat that may or may not lead to other things...

We also make it to the final dungeon: Lakeview Hotel! Who knew there was a pianist in our midst?

Episode 14 - A Music Box Conundrum

Hey there folks, James is off in search for music boxes today (as if he wasn't last episode), so let's see how that turns out! I always did love a good music puzzle in horrors.

Episode 15 - My Confessional On VHS

Hey folks, here's the rest of the hotel! More from Laura as James treats a chair as confessional and more from Angela as we see she isn't old enough for a stair-lift yet. Apparently she's 19! 19!

Thanks for watching! See you soon for the last of the main game! :)

Episode 16 - My Dearest Wife

Hey peoples, it's time for us to wrap up the main story and see what ending we are given! That's after James finally reaches his destination and we take on the final boss!

Thanks for watching! See you soon for the start of the added content! :)

Episode 17 - Born From A Wish

Hey peoples, Born From A Wish is starting! This is the bonus "chapter" that came with the Xbox version, along with the remasters for PS3 and Xbox 360...I guess it probably came to Steam at some point too. Steam normally gets a tonne of these remasters lol. This chapter examines Maria; I won't say any more in case of spoilers ha.

Thanks for watching! The rest of Born From A Wish will be here soon! :)

Episode 18 ~Thanks For Watching!~

Hey peoples, the rest of Born From A Wish is here! I won't say anymore about it to avoid spoilers lol.

Thanks so much for checking out this series and my channel in general :). There's lots of other stuff to check out on here if you fancy seeing more. As for the next series...I'll see you soon! ;)

Back