PAUSED Let's Play Higurashi! [BLIND][ONGOING]

Arc 8
Matsuribayashi

Episode 162 - Re-rolling The Dice!

Hey there folks, the 8th arc has been released on Steam so here we go! The Festival Accompanying arc is something so different to the rest of the arcs to date that it has taken me aback a wee bit.

As for now, let's find out what made Miyo so...determined with her research, shall we? :)

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! :)

Episode 163 - Grandpa's Research

Hey folks, welcome back! Today Miyo is given the reigns of her grandfather's research! Happy times! ;)

Episode 164 - The Orphanage From Hell!

Hey there folks, today we're going to see how Miyo deals with the orphanage from hell!

Episode 165 - Battle Of The Gods

Hey folks, here's the end of the prologue! I think it might be the longest prologue of any game I've ever played actually lmao. It really builds up this arc so well though.

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit when we see how the next section of the game will play out! :)

Episode 165b - Being

Hey there folks, here's a song that plays just when episode 165 is ending but I can't find the name of it! Any help is greatly appreciated! I'll make sure to name you here as the helper :).

EDIT: Turns out the song name is "Being"! Thanks go to Naegles on Youtube!

There are so many amazing tracks in this game. Just saved a playlist of all songs to listen to in t'bath ha.

Thanks for listening! See you in a bit when we kick off the main part of the arc! :)

Last edited:
Episode 166 - Irie Clinic Is Now Open!

Hey peoples, today we kick off a very unique part of the arc! Connecting the fragments of the mystery is so addictive and seeing behind the scenes with Miyo and co is so much fun.

Thanks for watching! We'll see what else we can connect next time! :)

Episode 167 - Oh! There Goes An Arm...

Hey there folks! Today we check out a wee bit of murder (always nice!) and the Hojo family are coming into play! We can't just have a nice, relaxing club activity anymore, can we? :')

Episode 168 - Fathers Of Mine

Hey folks, today we play with melons! :lew:

Ok, more importantly, Satoko starts to have some darker thoughts. Yes. Much darker.

Episode 168b - Squall

Hey peoples, here's a song that I really love! Proper thinking music ready for such a unique arc in the Higurashi series! Really feels like everything is coming together, huh?

Thanks for watching! See you later! :)

Episode 169 - The Yellow-Haired Family

Hey peoples, today we're checking out the issues in the Hojo household and how the Hojo siblings are dealing with it all...

Also, there's a new villager for this arc! :)

Episode 170 - Rika's Mother Protects

Hey there folks, today we see just what Rika's mother thinks of the testing that Miyo and Irie need to be done...

Episode 171 - Miyo's Deadly Request

Hey folks, today Miyo finds out just how easy it is to have someone abducted by demons...

Thanks for watching! More to come! :)

Episode 172 - Rena's Red Capsule

Hey peoples, today we have a look at how Rena is doing since her...breakdown! Along with other stuff, since this episode is pretty varied, we also see the 3rd year curse 1st hand and experience the start of the club activities! :)

Thanks for watching! See you soon! :)

Episode 173 - A Tale Of Two Batters

Hey there folks, it's time to for us to experience the true power of a batter's swing! This is a good 'un :).

Episode 174 - Counting Down!

Hey folks, today is all about Miyo and her slight complication! Her research is about to become a wee bit more stressful...

Episode 175 - The Puppeteer

Hey there folks, today we see how easy it is to control someone who is riddled with obsession...

Episode 176 - Connecting The Fragments

Hey there folks, we're coming towards the end of all this fragment connecting stuff! These last few fragments are a wee bit more unique.

Episode 177 - Kill Bill: Volume 3

Hey there folks, just a short episode today since that's where the midway point of the chapter leaves us! Akasaka is about to join the arc and this time, he means business!

Episode 178 - Karate Kid!

Hey peoples, Akasaka is back for a miracle! Guilt can lead to so much...

Episode 179 - Another Case Lost

Hey there folks! It's time for us to check back in on Akasaka, to see how he fares with the loss of another case! He's sure getting a fair bit of screen time this arc, huh?

Back