PAUSED Let's Play Higurashi! [BLIND][ONGOING]

Episode 142 - A Unique Sewing Experience

Hey there folks! Today we find out that Keiichi might remember more than he normally would...

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit!

P.S. I've finally figured out why OBS is recording PC games so badly! It should actually be sorted for episode 144 (I recorded a little bit ahead of time), so long as my computer can handle it all :gasp:.

Episode 143 - Overcoming Old Adversities

Hey folks, today we find that all the arcs are merging into one...but with a hell of a difference!

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit! :)

Episode 144 - We're All Going To Die Down Here

Hey folks, today we allow a certain crazy nurse into the Furude shrine, along with the amazing Camera Man! There's good reason for this though...even with the Oyashima hanging around!

Episode 145 - Rika The Invincible! ~Nipah!~

Hey folks, today Rika gains some positivity and is feeling lucky! We haven't seen this very often from her, when she's showing her true personality, so this is something to savour ;).

Thanks for watching! More to come! :)

Episode 146 - Our Favourite Uncle

Hey all, it's time for a bit of a snag to come along! This is normally what puts an end to every world and what normally makes Rika just give up. With all the luck she's had other than this though, surely she can't stop trying, can she?

Episode 147 - Nothing. Ever. Works.

Hey folks, looks like Satoko's uncle is going to be the main obstacle for this world! Again! Will it be resolved this time though? Not with Rika's current attitude it won't...

Episode 148 - Help From The Parents

Hey folks, Keiichi has a bright idea today. It has to happen now and again huh? :)

Episode 149 - Child Consultation Center

Hey folks, it looks like our group of ragtag club members are off to the child consultation center! Surely. Surely! This will give the best possible results, right? Right.

P.S. The framerate is pretty bad with this one but I've increased for the next episode; constantly having to adjust and relearn for PC games...

Episode 150 - Field Trip Of A Lifetime!

Hey there folks, we're still at war with the child consultation center but now it's more like a school trip! Only...it's a school trip with a hell of a lot of meaning!

Episode 151 - Warning On The Beat

Hey there folks, today we are challenged by Ooishi! Will it be enough to stop our attack on the child consultation center???

Episode 152 - Return Of The Golden Child

Hey! Hey! Satoko is back in school! How will that turn out this time???

Thanks for watching! See you in a wee bit! :)

Episode 153 - Rika Enters Stage Left

Hey folks, today Keiichi has a bright idea! Things are gonna start heating up soon :grin:. Plenty more goes on this episode too but I'll leave that for you to see :).

Episode 154 - Time With The Old Folks

Hey peoples, sometimes it's hard to visit the old folks. You have all those fond memories and now they can barely remember who you are. Sometimes though, hopefully something you say will be recognised and will sink in...

Thanks for watching! See you in a bit!

Episode 155 - Taking Down A Witch

Hey there folks, today we try and get granny Sonozaki on side! Is Keiichi going to be able to talk her around when her ideals are so ingrained?

Episode 156 - Satoko's Great Confrontation

Hey there folks! Will Satoko finally be saved or will this be a massive failure like in every other similar world??? Time to find out in the great confrontation!

Episode 157 - A Mastermind Revealed!

Hey folks, with Satoko's situation all wrapped up, we now get to see who the main villain of the series is!

The next 2 episodes feel very similar and are a lot of build up really (but they still have great moments between the cast), so I've decided to upload them both together!

------------------------------------------------------

Episode 158 - Hanyuu vs Rika

Hey all, is it really worth it??? The biggest battle of the arc is still to come! Hanyuu...we need some positivity!

Thanks for watching! :)

------------------------------------------------------

Episode 159 - Are We Secure Yet?

Hey again! It looks like we have so much protection from all different angles, so why does Rika still not feel safe?

Thanks for watching! See you next time for an epic episode that will end the main story of the massacre arc! :)

Episode 160 - Encountering A God

Hey peoples, I hope you brought the popcorn 'cause this one's a biggun! It's worth it though since it's a bloody incredible encounter. Will Rika really be able to survive so much???

Thanks for watching! Just a couple of bonus things left for next episode and then we'll be all done for another year! I mean...I wouldn't be surprised if it's another year lmao.

Episode 161 - Massacre

Hey all, we've made it to the end of another arc! To finish things off, we're checking out the last of the TIPS and seeing what the staff room is like :).

Thanks for watching! Who knows how long it'll be before the next arc is released but...there'll be plenty of content coming up to fill that time :). See you real soon!

Back