Let's Play Final Fantasy IX HD! (Steam)

In this episode we find our second set of chocographs and unlock more new abilities for choco. Enjoy!

In this episode we finish finding the chocographs, but don't worry, there's even more hidden things to find with Choco! Enjoy!

In this episode we close out the chocobo side quest and find even more treasure not hidden within the chocographs. Enjoy!

In this episode I explain how I've been level grinding, we watch a secret scene involving Vivi and Quina, and explore one of the last new locations in the game. Enjoy!

In this episode we enter the shimmering isle and discover what our efforts breaking the elemental seals have led to. Enjoy!

In this episode we find the rest of the treasures in Bran Bal and Zidane learns his origins from a familiar figure. Enjoy!

In this episode we face the final battle(s) in Pandemonium and see how the results affect both Gaia and Terra. Enjoy!

In this episode we finish up the Excalibur side quest and begin the ending sequence of the main story by following Kuja. Enjoy!

In this episode we continue the final trek through Memoria and face 2 bosses standing in our way. Enjoy!

In this episode we tackle the final end-game bosses. There will be one more episode showing the ending cut scenes of the game, and then two more bonus episodes after those. In the meantime, sit back and enjoy the final battle!

In this episode we sit back and enjoy the ending cutscene(s) to Final Fantasy IX. Still to come we have the Ozma bonus episode as well as the roundup "Let's Talk" episode. Enjoy!

In this episode we tackle Ozma, by far the hardest boss of the game. Can we beat him? And how many tries will it take? Watch to find out!!

In this episode I talk about what makes Final Fantasy IX so great. As I have said multiple times throughout the LP, this is my favorite game of all time, so I am biased. However, that's not going to stop me from gushing over the game for more than 30 minutes, so enjoy!!

Back