Veteran
Gil
FFXIV
Yuno Mizuno
FFXIV Server
Lich
Free Company
Silver Lining
While I recover from Illness (and sort out my dazzle problems) I throught I would give you something random for you to enjoy, I'll like to introduce you to the hardest shooter you can find EVER!!!!!

Touhou is a series that is made by a single developer, and it a space invaders type shooter, but add anime and about a billion times more bullet, it for windows and is in japanese, I'm using a english patch for the text... but trust me when I say it hard... very very hard, and I plan to get through each stage on easy (i know easy is crap but just wait til you see the game)

without further ado.... watch me on my very first play of the game it me trying to do the boss on stage 4.... btw... epic music :jess:

EDIT: Sexual Tyrannosaurus can you fix the thread title and add the t in let's :ffs:

Ohh I love this game. Watching this is making me want to go play it now honestly, but I just know I'll stop on the third stage and just listen to the music forever. There's a Touhou fighter that I sorta prefer to the bullet dodging games, but... eh. No one plays it with me anymore. XD

You might want to try holding down L-Shift if you play with a keyboard. It makes you move a little slower but your shots are more focused and seem to do more damage, and it shows you your hitbox, which can be a godsend.

Time to casually stalk this thread for more, and die a little inside when you get to Stage 3 and I have to loop the video for the music. <_<

Ohh I love this game. Watching this is making me want to go play it now honestly, but I just know I'll stop on the third stage and just listen to the music forever. There's a Touhou fighter that I sorta prefer to the bullet dodging games, but... eh. No one plays it with me anymore. XD

You might want to try holding down L-Shift if you play with a keyboard. It makes you move a little slower but your shots are more focused and seem to do more damage, and it shows you your hitbox, which can be a godsend.

Time to casually stalk this thread for more, and die a little inside when you get to Stage 3 and I have to loop the video for the music. <_<

well that video was on stage 4.... on easy mode <_<

but yeah the game is like super super fun..... also I adore this song from the soundtrack :P

well that video was on stage 4.... on easy mode <_<

but yeah the game is like super super fun..... also I adore this song from the soundtrack :P

I assumed you'd do all the stages but if you don't, I'll try not to cry too much. :c

That's one hell of a long theme video too. XD It's pretty good though. I sorta want to go on a Touhou music rampage through youtube now. Goddamnit.

I assumed you'd do all the stages but if you don't, I'll try not to cry too much. :c

That's one hell of a long theme video too. XD It's pretty good though. I sorta want to go on a Touhou music rampage through youtube now. Goddamnit.

oh yes, I plan on doing all stages with one character at least :) also that music been extended, the normal song about 2 and a half mins :)

here another video.... my first proper decent attempt at a level

Proper episodes will start tomorrow

Back