Help Johnny incident trophy

Steks

Gil
Hello guys! I think i've done all the johnny incidents and didnt get the trophy. I "think" cuz i did all of the side quests and got the best in biz trophy. What is missing? Can I do it again by chapter selection? If i got the best in biz trophy, it means that i've done all johnny's quest, right? (im in my second playthrough on hard mode)

I've added Help tags to aid the visibility of this thread.

The Johnny trophy refers to completing all interactions with Johnny. Most of them are compulsory and shouldn't be any problem, and the Johnny quests in Wall Market you'll have done already if you have the Best in the Business (completion of all quests) trophy.

This means that all that should be left is a minor interaction that you may have missed.

My first guess would be that after completing the quest in chapter 14 to retrieve Johnny's wallet, you might have completed the quest without returning to Johnny to have a final conversation. If you go back to Johnny then that could trigger the trophy, if you haven't already. Doing this triggered the trophy for me. I think it is easier to miss because talking to Kyrie completes the quest, I believe, rather than Johnny. So some players might not go back to him.

In general though, all quest or interaction based trophies are possible to obtain via chapter select. That feature is designed so that players can mop up things that they had missed out on.

I've added Help tags to aid the visibility of this thread.

The Johnny trophy refers to completing all interactions with Johnny. Most of them are compulsory and shouldn't be any problem, and the Johnny quests in Wall Market you'll have done already if you have the Best in the Business (completion of all quests) trophy.

This means that all that should be left is a minor interaction that you may have missed.

My first guess would be that after completing the quest in chapter 14 to retrieve Johnny's wallet, you might have completed the quest without returning to Johnny to have a final conversation. If you go back to Johnny then that could trigger the trophy, if you haven't already. Doing this triggered the trophy for me. I think it is easier to miss because talking to Kyrie completes the quest, I believe, rather than Johnny. So some players might not go back to him.

In general though, all quest or interaction based trophies are possible to obtain via chapter select. That feature is designed so that players can mop up things that they had missed out on.
Yeah! I did it! It was the wallet. Thank you so much

:lew: This is one of the first times I've actually seen a post get resolved like this & confirmed. Glad that worked for you Steks! & Good luck with the rest :-) Hopefully this post will help someone else out in the future.

P.S. - Welcome to the forums! I hope you plan to stick around some ;)

Back