Advent Children Jenova's head

Yea I think it was supposed to be Jenovas neck. And when you see Kadaj take it within him it was just below the neckline. So I think it was just the neck. The box was too small for the head itself. And I believe the head woulda been perserved since in the Northern Crater was nothing but ice. I'm sure the head was frozen.

Leave me alone you, I've never played FFVII :P it was just an idea but I'm right about Kadaj, Yazoo and Loz, they never once mentioned Jenova's head ^_^
Why are you taking part in a discussion about FFVII if you haven't even played the game! >_<

ANYWAYS...What is inside the box is never really revealed, its is probably just the mushed up parts of Jenova's head that Tseng and Elena managed to recover.
That's probably what you saw. My question is, how the hell was there any cells left for kadaj to morph? I thought it was all lost.
Jenova cells apparently cannot be destroyed entirely. Once seperated they begin to remerge with each other to recreate the original physical entity (the Reunion basicly). With Kadaj being the larvae form of Sephiroth, all he needed was a bit more of Jenova, preferably the head, to become Sephiroth proper.

Hmm... I was under the impression that the box was large enough to fit the head inside. But I never really looked too closely at it to notice if it was too small, and I'm definitely not watching this monstrosity again (unless it's a scene that doesn't involve characters that should be dead/nonexistent).

After jenova's head has been sitting for a couple thousand years, I'd figure it would have dessicated to the point where it could have fit in that box. And it's a freaking cartoon! They can do whatever they want! People defy gravity probably a dozen times in that movie. Should we start a thread for that?

Damn, Orranis beat me to it i was about to say something along those lines.And if jenova can change shape at will then souldnt she be able to contort her head to be smaller/bigger,
just a thought

the only person i can remember from the top of my head to refer to it as jenovas head was reno and he isnt the smartest/ most well informed character really is he?

saix is right it was only part of her head her left eye to be exact
kadaj was upset because he really wanted to see his mothers face but only got to see her eye

Back