Advent Children Jenova's head

Dark Fantasy X

Dark Kamui
Veteran
in a place far away from where you are, locked in
Gil
did we actually see jenova's head in the movie? i don't think so, and another thing would it actually be able to fit in that box? the box was a bit small if you consider the size of a head, and since in Last Order and FFVII you see Sephiroth holding it and it is bigger then his hand, and when Kadaj is holding it, it seemed pretty small, so anyone else notice that the head was a bit small to be Jenova's or is there some other reason to this problem?

Kadaj wasn't holding Jenova's head. Nor was any trace of her head in that box; it was a part of her, just not her entire head.

Actually, it's supposedly a piece of Sephiroth's hair within the box, not Jenova. Even though it'd make more sense if it were Jenova in there, due to her ability to take the form of anyone she wishes.

As for seeing her head in general, we see it in an FMV I believe, during the flashback to Nibelheim.

Also, only Sephiroth had Jenova's head at any point. He took it away from Mt. Nibel's reactor, and it fell into the Lifestream with him, and later formed Jenova Synthesis in the game. So if anything, her head remained in the Northern Crater.

Last edited:
Actually, it's supposedly a piece of Sephiroth's hair within the box, not Jenova.
But doesn't the box leak that green goo when it's dropped towards the end of the game? I was thinking it was mainly Jenova DNA in the box which came directly from Jenova's body after the experiements done on it.

lol Yea, but all that was left of Jenova was her head. And it wasn't even in tact... so it was just all leaky and ick anyhow. My point being that her head and icky goo were not very different in that point in time.

I first watched this movie in Japanese with English subtitles, and I think they refered to it as Jenova's Neck.

Head, neck, either way it's nothing too savory. Keep in mind, Jenova's head has gone through a hell of a lot. Whatever Tseng and Elena found and managed to scrape up lies within the box. Not much survived, obviously. And besides, Jenova can change shape at will. With no mind to make the individual cells conform to a single shape, they all lose cohesion and what you get is a goo.

That's probably what you saw. My question is, how the hell was there any cells left for kadaj to morph? I thought it was all lost.

But doesn't the box leak that green goo when it's dropped towards the end of the game? I was thinking it was mainly Jenova DNA in the box which came directly from Jenova's body after the experiements done on it.

A strong possibility, but it's possible it could be both; the DNA/blood to actually use for the transformation, and a physical reference to Sephiroth.

Though, Kadaj technically is already Sephiroth... just a 'part' of him.

Oh screw it, it's too early. XD

me thinks that i was the remains of what was the head including all the liquid parts (goo etc.) thats the onlyway i can think of that i woud fit into the box and still have enough potienal effect when used as seen in the movie when Kadaj morphs

I noticed the box was too small too, I kinda imagined the head being smooshed in lol. It's kinda something you accept regaurdless.

i think that possibly it could have been Jenova cells taken from Jenovas head - that would explain how her head managed to fit in the box :lol:

Or it could be that her head is extremely Malleable :P

i think that possibly it could have been Jenova cells taken from Jenovas head - that would explain how her head managed to fit in the box :lol:

Or it could be that her head is extremely Malleable :P

okay i have to agree with the top one about the cells, but about the malleable part... no... her head had a steal plate in it remember? steal isn't exactly the most malleable substance on this planet, but the cells part is possible

yeah, but youd assume the steel plate was destroyed in the fighting (within the orginal game) plus there was alot of mutations of jenova and anyway i always got the feeling that the metal plate was just caseing anyways.

The 'steel plate' was just a kinda helmet to attach to the body to hold it still when it was in the tank. It could easily be removed. It wasn't an actual part of Jenova itself.

i would have to disagree with you there, you see Sephiroth holding the head, with the steal plate still there, i think he would have removed it or fallen off it had, for reference see Last order or replay the game.

it couldn't be cells either, it was a solid object that Kadaj was holding when he was falling

Yeah, you see it... At the begining where Marlene is re-telling the story of the game... At when it talks about Sephiroth, it gets a good few seconds right on her head... You could probably read the engraving on it if you tried.

Do you guys realize that engraving has changed every time it's shown? lol In the original game it read "Property of Square LTD" or something like that. In Advent Children it's something else... and in some other game it also reads differently too. Kinda random fun fact.

Back