Crisis Core If You Could Change The Ending What Would You Do?

Buster~Man

$$Buster~Man$$
Gil
If you could change anything in Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII what would it be?

I would change the ending... It was so sad :(

Last edited:
I wouldn't change it, it'd ruin the impact of VII

It's perfectly depressing as it is..although I was sat there urging the Turk,s to get to Zack in time.. even though I knew the outcome, but overlal, no, I love me a good tragic ending. It always leaves more of an mark than a happy ever after

Erm longer slightly. And maybe a little more freedom, instead of just being able to go in that area during the chapter.

And I didnt really think the missions side quests were intresting.

I would of liked the last chapter to maybe be a bit longer where Zack and Cloud are escaping. But the ending was immense so that made up for it,

It would have been more mysterious Like Is zack dead or Alive????

Leave a mystery around his death :D

It would have been more mysterious Like Is zack dead or Alive????

Leave a mystery around his death :D
In FFVII, the only reason Zack was important was because of his relation to Cloud in the past. He only ever appears in FFVII in flashbacks, so I don't think his it would add to anything if he were actually alive during the game.

Even if they thought it was sad, everyone who played FFVII before CC were expecting the outcome. Could you imagine if Square decided to go a little AU and end CC on a high note instead of a low one? :gasp:

Yeah, going with the majority here, it was so very, very...VERY sad, but changing it would've royally fucked up the FFVII story.

Of course I imagine what FFVII would've been like if Zack lived and thereafter (and what a happy go-lucky story is has become then xD), but the fact is that isn't what's in the story.

With changing the story:

Cloud gets found and shot along with Zack. It would end up making FFVII a better game and no shitty sequels. But, if he did, Crisis Core wouldn't have been made... I see a paradox!

Without changing the story:

- Longer story

- More places to explore in the missions

- Exploring the world map with an airship would be neat as well

But, all in all, Crisis Core was an epic game. I'm on my third play through (trying for 100%) and yeah, I like it the way it is.

You get some extra cutscenes for beating Minerva(dont even think about it lol). Yeah shes got 10 million hp and boy is she a pain in the ass. Shes at the last mission and im sure you get an extra cutscene there. Idk I would have changed Zacks death but that would fuck up the series.

We last see Cissnei being told to save Zack alongside Rude and Reno by Tseng don't we?

It should have been explained what happened to the Turks afterwards when they fail. Cissnei in particular has an unknown fate afterwards and unless Square remakes FFVII to explain what happens to her, we don't know whether she dies, resigns or is fired. Or all three.

If it was me, I would have had Cissnei leave the Turks so she can finally have the "wings" she longed for (only those familiar with the game will understand that).

Last edited:
What the Hell is Cissnei's Real name?

At the end of CC Cissnei says she never got to reveal her true name to zack. So what the Hell is Cissnei's true name. If I could change the ending, I would have had her at least reveal it. You know what I am saying.

But at the same time I do agree that the ending was kind of sad though. Zack never recieved any of Aerith's letters, Cissnei never got to reveil her hidden name to him, cloud lost a best friend, gained his sword, and then over all, Zack never got to show the world....... That he had become a hero by sacrificing his own life to save cloud. But hey, that is also sort of how it went in FFVII too. Only In FFVII Zack was killed by two shinra soldiers. But in CC, He was surrounded by them, on every corner. I love that addition.

Just to see Cloud struggle into Midgar with that gigantic sword, and sit down by the Midgar train station looking empty as busy trains quickly speed passed him and while he's sitting down on the train station floor he heards random people behind him speak of 'rumours ' about Zack's death and what had just happend outside the city.
Then a sad/ empty Cloud looking up to see Tifa in the distance, looking in his direction smiling at him in her ( FF VII ) uniform and walking towards him.

Then it focuses to President Shrina mumbling on about the rebel group Avalanche( to some random person on a phone ) and then seeing Tseng and the failed Turks walking in into Shrina's main office, and Tseng saying nothing as the President looks at him but just shakes his head while the other Turks look down at the floor, as the President says nothing

Then a lower-class worker rushes into Shrina's office with news that a subject ( Cloud ) survived the attack outside of Midgar. Shrina slowly moves his head while looking at Tseng, and then the camera focus's on his mouth ( only showing his lips move ) and he says -

' Make sure to Capture the Final test subject, Capture- Cloud Strife .... ''

Then the screen goes black ( credits roll )

But everything before, Zack's death. The 'Why ' Theme song is still kept the same.

the ending was proper but it was stupid having to kill urself i was lvl 99 and didnt no i had to die took a while for me to get it

the ending was pitiful but i was crying when zack die but the word that zack and angeal say it 's that cool ( ambrace your dream and what ever hapend protect your honer as soldier) but i have to change the last word to be ambrace your dream and what ever hapend protect your honor as your self

My opinion!

If you could change anything in Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII what would it be?

I would change the ending... It was so sad :(

Zack doesn't die, because he became a hero in the end but he died in that moment so he did not realize it had become a hero. I think he shouldn't die, that's of course my opinion!

this may sound boring, but i would just leave it. i DID NOT want Zack to die, mind you, its just that his death created the person cloud is now. if zack had survived at that moment in time, we might have a totally different cloud, maybe one we would not like. everything happens for a reason and his death happened so cloud could be reborn again

Just to see Cloud struggle into Midgar with that gigantic sword, and sit down by the Midgar train station looking empty as busy trains quickly speed passed him and while he's sitting down on the train station floor he heards random people behind him speak of 'rumours ' about Zack's death and what had just happend outside the city.
Then a sad/ empty Cloud looking up to see Tifa in the distance, looking in his direction smiling at him in her ( FF VII ) uniform and walking towards him.

Then it focuses to President Shrina mumbling on about the rebel group Avalanche( to some random person on a phone ) and then seeing Tseng and the failed Turks walking in into Shrina's main office, and Tseng saying nothing as the President looks at him but just shakes his head while the other Turks look down at the floor, as the President says nothing

Then a lower-class worker rushes into Shrina's office with news that a subject ( Cloud ) survived the attack outside of Midgar. Shrina slowly moves his head while looking at Tseng, and then the camera focus's on his mouth ( only showing his lips move ) and he says -

' Make sure to Capture the Final test subject, Capture- Cloud Strife .... ''

Then the screen goes black ( credits roll )

But everything before, Zack's death. The 'Why ' Theme song is still kept the same.

This actyually sounds really good.

Only thing I would really like changed is that I would want more of the side quests/missions to be based around characters they actually develop with more story behind it l;ike in VII. Basically the game was awesome but a more involved, longer game with more side stories would have made it perfect. Especially if it was free roaming. It still really wasn't as enjoyable to play as VII, because of these things.

I would not change it as it would ruin final fantasy vii as crisis core ends where vii begins so unless Zack had died in about 2 days it wouldn't make any sense.

I would make Zack get all of Aerith's letters. >.< Him not getting them made it so much worse for me..
I would've let him die though. Otherwise he wouldn't be a hero~

Back