I wish I could play XIII trilogy the first time again.

Moomoo

Gil
I wish I could play this trilogy again, for the first time.

The story- was truly beautiful and mesmerizing.
I felt I was taken upon an adventure that lasted for years.

It felt like, I was a part of the original six, all along.
Like, I was in a movie, experiencing it myself.

At the end, slight droplets of tears came rolled down my cheeks;
it's sad to know It is finally done..

The FFXIII trilogy will always stay in my hearts.
I don't care what others say;
it was spectacular.

Maybe the gameplay wasn't the best.
But to me, it was mostly the story which made me love it.

Also: "No tears left to cry" music video gave me a rush of nostalgia. The part where it showed the cities reminded me of FFXIII-2. And the music felt it could somewhat fit with FFXIII somewhere. (just my opinion)

I agree with you ;____; I enjoyed the characters and the story (and the gameplay)
FFXIII-2 is my favourite and I play it again every other year because I love it so much :lew:

For as much hate as I give this game, and this trilogy, I ATLEAST sat through them and finished them(except for LR, wasn't a fan of that entry.). Which is a hell of a lot more than I can say for the one alot of people claim to be the best(looking at you FF6)
I actually really enjoyed going through and getting 5 stars on all the missions.

I actually enjoyed using the Paradigm Shift system in this game i know it's somewhat deviated from traditional titles in the series but i thought it was compelling enough for it's own sake without high expectations.

I never did give Lightning Returns a go.

So, while I have no immediate plans to replay the other two games at this stage, I think I would like to play Lightning Returns some day. I know a bit about the lore because I researched it for some of my mythology manual articles, but that's about it.

The FFXIII universe has some excellent lore, and I do think that the games themselves have their strengths (and their weaknesses). Are they my favourite? Not at all. Does it matter? Not really, to me. I still value them for their contributions to the Final Fantasy franchise.

So I guess if I was to play Lightning Returns, then that would be me playing that particular game for the first time.

There's not better time if you have an Xbox, all 3games have been upscaled and look stunning!

I've probably playedh through the series 2-3 times over the years and I rate them as mid-tier FF games, plenty of flaws but many redeeming factors also. I think XIII-2 is the best it brought a compelling villian, great new character in Noel but then I also feel Serah is not lead character material and one of the weakest in the entire FF series.

Back