I just cant with FF2 anymore...

It is such a brutal game!

I think you handled the loss pretty well. I could tell you were almost enacting the destruction of your television and your entire room within your mind, but your impressive self control kept it to thoughts alone! Aside from almost demolishing your headphones, that is.

Yeah, I can't be dealing with that level of stress right now. :argor:
It is safer for me to watch somebody else play the game.

Ooof! :( The worst part was that you weren't even using Gordon in that party. :P

Good luck Winks! You'll be wishing you were playing this game again once you hit FFIII 😉

I dont know... FF3 is brutal in its own right. Either way yea this was not easy or fun. It happened again last night also... I swear this game...

It is such a brutal game!

I think you handled the loss pretty well. I could tell you were almost enacting the destruction of your television and your entire room within your mind, but your impressive self control kept it to thoughts alone! Aside from almost demolishing your headphones, that is.

Yeah, I can't be dealing with that level of stress right now. :argor:
It is safer for me to watch somebody else play the game.
I wanted to throw my tv across the room and just quit...It happened again and my wife was in the other rooms... she asked what was wrong.. I said FF2. Then I got a beer. haha

Final Fantasy 2 is one of those games that u either love or hate, I fell in love with it playing it on my PS1. and later on the PSP. I feel like in the early versions of Final Fantasy Especially 2 the run/flee mechanic is really unfair. Most of the time id avoid the places with hard encounters all together wherever possible. if I couldn't id make sure to safe and hope for the best. sometimes it would take me like 10 tries to beat certain areas. A refreshing shower, some good music, and a ice-cold beer always helped me keep my cool when I was about to lose it. I totally understand your love/hate feelings/relationship for this game :D

Back