I get the bloody point

• Thread starter Talbain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh, and speaking of TT, if that ever gets working again. oh ho ho ho, i'm soooo gonna kick all ur asses :wacky: I only got beat what, once, maybe twice in the last game out of like 20-30+ battles :monster:

Yeah...I was the one you beat you. xD
You gonna need some revenge on me. :monsmash:

I'm not much for card games, I don't really play 'em much, just a little Blackjack or Poker...but even less still is Triple Triad, I hardly played that at all in Final Fantasy VIII, I just did what I had to to get the battle meter thing. :P

I am officially a Veteran Member now, worked hard at getting there and now it looks and feels so good. :awesome: But about TT, whether it gets working or not doesn't really concern me, I wouldn't bother with it much if at all anyways, it'd be just something for me to fail at, I am better at battles. :hmmm:

Beat me, huh? I wrote frigging guides (which I still have) to winning Triple Triad battles using only level 1 cards when RPG Inferno 2 was still popular. I was making custom TT card sets that my old site admin was using before Final Fantasy Forums even existed. I think you're going to have some serious competition on your hands if you try to play me there. :p

Hmm... I've never played TT games. I'll have to study up on how to kick major ass.

I will be able to beat Kratos by level 50, I would have defeated him by now already if certain mods didn't say they would reset any character above 26. His main weakness is his low HP, so even though he can do 500 damage per turn I will still be able to kill him before he can kill me. A pet would make it even easier.

Got news for you, the stats of Kratos are character percentage. So as your stats increase, so does his. Hee hee I just looked the monster up.

You think I left a major flaw? Nah :griin:

As for TT I did look into that a while back but said something in regards to installed files or someshizz

One way to get by the stat percentages, to manage to deal huge damage: Have some uber way overpowered spell in your inventory to cast on it, while preferrably your MAG DEF is low. xD

But yeah, other than that you're screwed against that thing, and you won't be getting some uber-way-overpowered-spell into your inventory, so yeah... :monsmash:

Pretty sure all the card images need to be re-uploaded, and only golbez can do that, ya need FTP access to the rpg and whatnot. If he can get around to it, it's easy to find the images :D

Aye, when I looked in the TT card file they were all there, just as blank boxes with a red cross in the top right corner :jtc:

Hopefully it gets fixed at some point, would be epico to bring it back, I didn't get to use it much but I hear it's quite popular.

You think I left a major flaw? Nah :griin:

As for TT I did look into that a while back but said something in regards to installed files or someshizz
One might assume you mean this --

"Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /inferno/engine/inferno_engine.php on line 0

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /inferno/engine/inferno_engine.php on line 0"

One might assume you mean this --

"Warning: asort() expects parameter 1 to be array, boolean given in /inferno/engine/inferno_engine.php on line 0

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /inferno/engine/inferno_engine.php on line 0"

I've gotten this exact error before. What this means is that the TT database isn't set up correctly. You will have to ask the site admin to fix this by going to /forum/inferno/triad/sets/ and adding a new directory called "testset". Then you go inside that and add two more directories called "bluecards" and "redcards". If this is all set up then there should be no problem running Triple Triad here, and the only thing you need to worry about is making sure the card images are correctly named and uploaded.

Just to show that it can be done, here's a version using a FF XII card set with a custom card back and board I made:

11kb1qd.jpg

Last edited:
Adamant PMed me and I've made the modifications he suggested. PM me if there are further issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back