I Cant Find This SONG!

fftifa

Gil
Folks.
I search a lot, but cant find the OST in 320/flac for FF VI GBA version. Someone have Dancing Mad GBA version? Link pm?

I found a youtube video but I'm not sure if anyone uploaded the entire GBA OST

Not at all familiar with VI, but is this what you're looking for?:

Not at all familiar with VI, but is this what you're looking for?:
Yes, the same that shivas posted, but i need it in high quality, someone have it? or knows how to rip music direct from the game?

Apparently the GBA version of the FFVI soundtrack was released in a compilation album called Final Fantasy Finest Box. It's going to be very difficult to find that anywhere but YouTube or poor quality rips, I'd imagine.

I mean you could try a YouTube to MP3 converter on one of the videos already posted in this thread, but the quality might not be so good and it might sound flat.

Your best bet would be the Final Fantasy VI Original Sound Version or Final Fantasy VI Original Soundtrack Remaster Version. I don't think they are quite the same as the GBA version of the tracks, but I'm not familiar with the particular differences for this particular track anyway.

Apparently the GBA version of the FFVI soundtrack was released in a compilation album called Final Fantasy Finest Box. It's going to be very difficult to find that anywhere but YouTube or poor quality rips, I'd imagine.

I mean you could try a YouTube to MP3 converter on one of the videos already posted in this thread, but the quality might not be so good and it might sound flat.

Your best bet would be the Final Fantasy VI Original Sound Version or Final Fantasy VI Original Soundtrack Remaster Version. I don't think they are quite the same as the GBA version of the tracks, but I'm not familiar with the particular differences for this particular track anyway.
well, uhmm but i dont see dancing mad, in that list. Maybe i need to ask in youtube where found it

someone knows how to rip music direct from the game? is the last opcion

well, uhmm but i dont see dancing mad, in that list. Maybe i need to ask in youtube where found it

someone knows how to rip music direct from the game? is the last opcion

My bad. It is listed there but under a different title: "Ominous Star Mad Dance". Track 14. It's a more literal translation of the Japanese, I think. So on the wiki they kept it under a different name. It is the same track.

Maybe searching for it in its different name might get you more results?

I don't know anything about ripping from games, sorry. :sad2:

You're very welcome. I'm glad you managed to find it. :argor:

Back