How many times did you complete the game?

You completed it? I played for a day and thought "This game was a waste of money" and stopped playing.

I played it 2 times, the first one I didn't got enough % to get the 100%, in the second one, I got bored and didn't passed it :/

Twice. The first time I played the game, I didn't whistle when Yuna was at the bottom of that pit so I was unable to get the good ending. The 2nd time around I completed it enough to get a good ending.

I've completed it two times. I can't remember what percentage I was on the first time I did it, but I was on 96% the second time around completing it and I got the secret ending with *****! Not gonna say the star bit. Now I really wanna get the extra 4%.

well...i've played X2 4 times...

First time, i didnt know about the game, and i ignored it, i simply beat it, and i finished it with 35%.. :rolleyes:

Second time, i joined the New Yevon people, so i couldnt do all the missions... so i finished the game with 75%:)

Third time...I got stuck in some stupid missions, and i got most chapters concluded!! 91%>_<

Fourth and final time...IM STILL STUCK IN THE FOURTH TIME!! i cant seem to make that thing move!!! yes am still in 91%! i keep getting chapters concluded even though i did it all!! i stopped playing it cause i dont have as much time anymore, n because each time i do, i get frustrated and start playing another game...:mad:

I have yet to finish FFX-2. I believe I made it to Chapter 4, and then quit after that since my completion percentage was so low. I'll complete it one of these days.

I played it about 3 times. 1st time i got about 89%. 2nd time i got 97%. Third time i got 100% After the first time i thought it was a waste. I only think i liked the new Battle system. The only thing i miss was summoning things.

I've played Final Fantasy X-2 2 times now... Although I've never completed everything. it just doesn't seem to grab me =/.

lol I just done the 13th time like two days ago or whatever. lol U have no idea how boared I was. lol

13 times? o_O You are a crazy coconut :lol: I've completed it about...3 times. (I was so bored each time) I couldn't go anymore because the game just does not appeal to me much =/ But I wanted to see all the different endings, as there is 5 so I went through it again and again.

10 times....and still on 98%...really pisses me off. annoying over-grown chickens (aka, chocobos) i cant catch em' and then theres spherebreak...DIE! and then the last manual for the experiment in djoose and thats all thats stopping me...i suck

at least 3 times

the only things i couldnt do was the stupid things with that guy who owns so many shops that stupid sidequest whereyou had to figure out who was trying to sabotage the new way of ding things and that marraige quest took me forever.......once that was done it was easy nuff:) 100 percent and that ending is very puzzling......leaves open a possible ff x-3 if you ask me with yuna finding out it was all just a dream......but as she stood there.......really was it? no one knows -_-

well i have only played it once and i got 80% and so now i am playing new game plus so i can get 100% and view the perfect ending

Back