House of the Dragon (Game of Thrones prequel)

Dionysos

Βρεκεκεκὲξ κοὰξ κοάξ
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Veteran
Gil
Shiva Snowflake
Carlos el Cactuar
Chocobo Egg
Accessory (Arms)
Build-A-Member
Accessory (Head)
FFXIV
Polyphemos Bromios
FFXIV Server
Moogle
Free Company
KupoCon
We now have our first trailer for the Game of Thrones prequel House of the Dragon, a show about the Targaryen dynasty 200 years before Game of Thrones. I like how colourful this looks compared with Game of Thrones. I guess the extra swords near the Iron Throne is their attempt to bring it closer to the throne from the books too.

I just hope this one has a well-considered conclusion (not that I'm a huge, angry hater of the GoT finale, but everything in the final seasons ended up rushed). And maybe not quite so many Starbucks cups and plastic bottles this time...

Sorta interested in this. I wasn't a huge follower of the original series, and honestly fell off watching somewhere between seasons 6 & 7 and just followed along with recaps. I can see this could have some potential but still the onslaught of nudity & gore really just aren't for my pallet & I hope it's not nearly as prevalent (but I've my doubts.) Never read the books myself but it's always an interesting read when people point out the parallels, so it'll be interesting to see how well this ties the two together.

Anyway, yeah, interested, so might give it a chance.

Back