Highest Level reached with Aeris

Digitaholic

Blue Mage
Gil
The first time i played i used her alot at the start, then she leaves for a long period of time and then you get to use her again in the Temple Of Ancients. I used the time with her in the Temple Of Ancients to catch her level up with the rest of the party then shortly after she dies...Every time i played after that i didnt bother to train her and usually i didnt revive her if she was dead. Anyway the highest level i ever reached with her was in the high 40s.

I cant honestly remember, but I think she was something like level 30 because I never used her really, I used her only when I had to. For example, when I was at a tough boss, I used her White Wind Limit Break which was really useful at times.

I wish Aeris didnt die:cry2:

I don't remember, I used her a lot, and before she died, I trained her a lot to get her last limit, I think she was about 40 - 50, I don't remeber, or she passed the 50. *Goes and checks the level*

The furthest with Aeris that I've gotten to is level 41, the lowest was 33 I think

20 something...?

Yeah, it was 20 something. I don't think I even got her to her second Limit Break set. D: I failed at getting Great Gospel, so I didn't bother to try and get her to kill a lot of enemies.

umm no reason, btw Cloud was Lv 77, I think I was getting the limits

I got her to lvl 88 I think it was just walking around the world map and such and then my baby brother erased my game *crys* and I had to start over again

Tenshi Aerith said:
I got her to lvl 88 I think it was just walking around the world map and such and then my baby brother erased my game *crys* and I had to start over again
Good for u TA coz she will died after all^_^

Tenshi Aerith said:

That makes me remember when I first played FFVII was in computer, but after a Year or 2, *don't remember* dad sold the computer :( so all was lost XD.

But helpfull, I still have the PS game @.@ *Goes and checks the level*
In my PS she is level 51 *WOHOO*

But in the computer, I don't remember what level she was :/ I think it was higher. A little.

Lol when i first played ff7 i was totally new to ff. and it was also my first RPG. it took me like 40 hours to beat the first dis. Because i reaaly sucked. i used aerith all the way through. i was lvl 52-55 when she died..... it pains me so much i didnt know about limit lvl 4 the first time through.

Tenshi Aerith said:

Sounds like my sister after I almost beat the game. She erased my file!

Back