Hi

Killjoy

Gil
Hi, I just recently found out about this site in hopes of getting a question answered. I may consider staying.

Welcome to the forum, Killjoy! :argor:

We're a friendly bunch here so if you do consider staying you would be very welcome.

Aside from Crystal Chronicles, have you played any other FF games?

If you need anything, let us know!

I recently beat FFX for the first time and was kind of disappointed with the final boss, Yu Yevon. Final Fantasy Tactics advanced is another game that I beat, which I plan on adding to my 100% list. 7,8,9 and X 2 I've barely started.

Hey, welcome to the forums! :) Tactics Advance is one of my favorites along side my personal favorite FFIX - Good luck on 100%-ing it! And good luck with Crystal Chronicals!

Hope to see you around and post some more, people here are friendly and are in and out at different times!

There's no time limit to any of these games. That's a good number of excellent games you have lined up for you. I hope you enjoy them!
Most of them are relatively timeless (if you are the sort of person who doesn't mind old graphics).

I also loved Tactics Advance. It often gets judged (get it?) too harshly when compared with its more popular older sibling (Tactics / Tactics: War of the Lions) but Tactics Advance was my first Tactics game and I really enjoyed it. The story might have been more 'simple' but Marche's dilemma was an interesting one, and I also really liked (and sometimes hated) the judge/law system. It mixed things up quite a bit and forced people to be even more tactical.

Back