Help a girl when she is stuck (Cloud x Jessie)[[slight spoilers for FF7Remake]]

UselessMateria

Gil
yeah, i said it, cloud and jessie was a much more heart aching relationship than tifa and aeris/th in my opinion. Admittedly its mroe obvious in the remake but i still think the chemistry was there in the original game as well, i love how hard she tries to help him and he helps her a bunch too, though admittedly it was mostly just "My foot is stuck" in the original game but still, my point stands. Jessie deserved better and the suggestion that her biggs and wedge just may have survived this time makes me have hope.

And i can NOT be the only one... surely!

I much prefer Tifa and Cloud myself, personally. However the fact that it is left up to the player to read into these things is one of the most unique aspects of FFVII when compared with the larger franchise.

And I really do love the relationship between Jessie and Cloud (both OG and Remake). She is incredibly thirsty, and their lines together in the Remake in particular are hilarious.

One of my favourite parts in the Remake is the 'pizza conversation'. That's pretty sly and awesome.

-
I just realised after typing this that this is a club. I probably don't count since I'm primarily Tifa and Cloud, but I could also happily call myself Jessie and Cloud and also Aerith and Cloud! I'm not a warrior for any particular romance. I think they all have fantastic relationships. The women have great relationships with each other too!

Oh, being a fan of other pairings doesnt exclude you from this club, after all i also have aspects of TC, AC, YC and even BC that i support and thats only stuff from the main game potential canon, i also totally support any form of unspoken magnetism between tifa and aerith as well, though thats probably just me that sees that when i read into things too much, a lot like the aerith being trans theory that popped up around the ff7r

Back